This article will unveil to you key details and guide about HSN credit card payment method, login and Customer Service. Most users label it as MasterCard, and others calls it Credit Card, but it is still the same service. Continue reading to know the difference.
Read on to get the best tips you will ever have need of. So, let’s delve in. The few lines below will grant you all the help you will need to:
- Access your account online
- Make Your payment
- And reach out to a customer’s service support for assistance and for questions that borders you.
There are three ways to make your card payment. You can select either of them depending on what suits you.
You can make your credit card payments via:
- Crew Credit Card
P.O. Box 659704
San Antonio, TX 78265-9704
Payment online, and over the phone are the easiest format:
Log in to credit card Account Online
- Online: You can make your Card payment by logging your credit card online account. Most people prefer via online because of the ease and speed. Enter your correct username and password to gain access.
Note: This site is a guide site. You are not yet at the official site/portal, but we will take you there.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- Phone: For those in poor or no internet coverage areas, using the phone option becomes the wisest choice. To make your payment over the phone, dial the customer service number: 1-844-889-9674.
You will need to keep your card number along with your Social security number handy. Certainly, the automated machine will demand for it. Listen carefully and follow the guide promptly. You can you this means to:
- Check current balance
- Check available credit
- Pay your credit card
- Most recent payment
- Minimum due date
- Payment due date
- Transfer a balance
- Change your PIN
- Check credit card transactions
- Mail: Mailing is the last option and reliable. You can make your credit card payment via mail. Simply send a check or money order using the following address:
PO Box 669803
Dallas, TX 75266-0952
Going forward, the credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. You can always contact Comenity Bank for any issue that have to do with your Card.
The service has been a popular Service provider house for decades. But, have you ever wondered why? Well, beyond payment, there are other multitude of benefits you can gain from their portal.
Note: Users of this card are advised to attend to the hints below to avoid processing delays when you send your check or money order:
- Cash is not acceptable.
- Enter correctly the 16-digit card number on the memo line
- Avoid the use of staples or clips
- Don’t fold checks when send.
- Only use one check per payment
The disadvantage of making payment via mail is the time it takes. It takes the longest time to post. When you want to make your payments, you are advised to always send payments at least 5-7 working days before your due date.
You can use our comment box if you are having issues understanding any part of these guild. Or, better still, you can choose to visit the service provider using the contact above.
This Card is a credit card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at the home page. Card has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 21.24.Its Cash advance APR rate is N/A. It’s cash advance Fee is N/A and no annual fee is charged.
If you are a card holder, you will need to complete your Card login online to gain full control of your card. With your online account, you can view your account history, manage your card as wells monitor your card activities online. This will spare you the stress of going to the bank. The steps below will guide you on how to login Card account.
Card login Online
– Card owners can visit the credit card’s home page. On reaching the web page look for the login widget towards the top left of the screen.
– Once you find the login section provide your user id in the blank space and then press “Login” to proceed with the process.
– Finally, User will be navigated to a new web page. Enter your password below and click on ‘Submit’. If the data entered is correct you will be taken ahead to your account dashboard from where User will be approved complete control over your account.
– Card owners that misplaced their password should choose the ‘forgot password’ at the bottom of the login page of the bank
– Fill in your username in the page you will be taken to a new page then provide the requested security details in the spaces provided and press ‘submit’ to get a new password.
– The Credit Card offers you with free shipping on buying electronic goods
– You get $ 20 off on visa checkout
– There are no annual charges associated with the credit card
– Easy returns process
– 0% is charged if the cash price is paid in full within 12 month
– Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
– The Applicants must have a gov. issued photo ID
– Applicants must be a resident of the United States
– Applicants should have a clear credit record
How to apply
– Visit the official home page. Scroll to the bottom of the web page till you see the “Apply Now” button towards the right of the screen. (For direct access to the signup homepage, click here Link.)
– Fill in the following details l in the empty spaces below. First Name, Last Name, Email address.
– Check the boxes below if you want to sign up for the email message and Today’s Special best daily value.
– Furthermore, you will be asked to create a password for your online account, confirm it and then set up a password hint.
– Lastly, click on “Continue” to go ahead with the verification.
How to check status
– Call at 1-800-284-575 and then provide your application reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call customer service at 1-800-284-575 to cancel or close a credit card account.
To make payment
– Users that wish to pay their credit card bills online should log into their credit card account should following the details are given above.
– As you click on your account dashboard you will discover the “Make a payment” option located on the account dashboard.
– User who wishes to do auto payment of the bill is required to apply in online banking and then press the “Payment and Transfers” tab. Then hit on the “Enroll” tab to register for auto pay feature.
Call at 888-819-1918 and then provide your card details.
Call: 1-800-284-575 to get to a customer care agent.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest