Wawa Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Wawa Credit Card is issued by Citi Bank. It can be used at Wawa pumps. It has a low credit rating. No Intro APR Rate is required. Normal APR Rate is 25.24.Its Cash Advance APR Rate is N/A. Its Cash Advance Fees is N/A. No Annual Fee is required.
– There is no annual fee required.
– There is no overseas transaction fee related to the credit card
– Users enjoy flexible payments system
– The credit card company charges no extra charges for issue of additional cards
– $0 Liability for unauthorized charges
– Applicant will need to be at least 18 years old
– Applicant ought to have a valid Social Security number
– Applicant has a government issued photo id
– Applicant has a clear credit record.
How to apply For Wawa Credit Card
– Visit the application homepage (wawa.com). As the web page opens search for the “Apply Now” tab at the left of the page (For directly approaching the application page, click here.
– Press on it and the user will be navigated to the enrolment page. Fill in the personal details section with the following information: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Address, Phone, Financial Information,, Identification, Date of Birth
– Then you will see the Account Terms & information section. Review the disclosures and then check the boxes below if you confirm that the software and equipment satisfy the requirement described above and agree to the above disclosures.
– Lastly, choose the “Submit Application” tab which is located towards the bottom right of the enrolment form.
Check application status
– If you have already applied for the Wawa Credit Card and wish to check the status of your enrollment then you should call at 1.800.444.9292 and then provide your enrollment reference number.
To cancel credit card
You will have to contact the customer service at 1.800.444.9292 and consult them regarding the issue.
Wawa Credit Card login
– Login to the homepage [citi bank login] of the Wawa Credit Card. On the center of the webpage, you will see the “Secure Sign-On” section.
– Input your User ID and Password in the empty spaces and then press on the “Sign On” button under. If the particulars entered are correct you will be directed to your account dashboard.
– Car owners who have lost their user id or password should choose the “Forgot your user id or password?” link which is situated at the bottom of the secure “sign on” section on the login homepage of the credit card. (For direct access to the account reset page, click here Link ).
– To validate your account input the following details: Card Number, Name on Card, Last 3 Digits of Signature Panel, Last 4 Digits of Primary Card Holders, and Social Security Number
How to make payment
– To make an online payment the user is required to log into his/ her online account with the help of the login instructions provided above.Then you will find the “Payment” button that will navigate you to the secure payments window.
– You can also set up an auto debit by applying under the auto pay section. This gives the credit card company direct access to collect the bills from your savings account on the due date.
To activate your Wawa Credit Card call the customer service at 855-416-1988 and then provide your card number, name on a card and expiry date.
Technical Assistance: 855-416-1988
Account Assistance: 855-207-9816
TDD/TTY for the Hearing Impaired:
Outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico