This article will reveal to you key details and a guide about the Big Lots credit card payment method, login, and customer service. Most users label it as a credit card, and others call it MasterCard, but it is still the same service.
Read on to get the best tips you will ever need. So, let’s delve in. The few lines below will grant you all the help you will need to:
- Access your account online.
- Make your payment.
- And reach out to a customer’s service support for assistance and for questions that border on.
There are three ways to make your card payment. You can select either of them depending on what suits you.
You can make your credit card payments via:
Thirdly, through mail.
Payments online and over the phone are the easiest formats.
Log in to your credit card account online.
- Online: Most people prefer online because of the ease and speed. You can make your card payment by logging into your credit card online account. Enter your correct username and password to gain access.
Note: This site is a guide site. You are not yet at the official site or portal, but we will take you there.
Customer Service: Help and Pay by Phone
- Phone: For those in areas with poor or no internet coverage, using the phone option becomes the wisest choice. To make your payment over the phone, dial the customer service number: 1-888-566-4353.
You will need to keep your card number and your social security number handy. Certainly, the automated machine will demand it. Listen carefully, and follow the guide promptly. You can use this method to:
- Check the current balance.
- Check available credit
- Pay your credit card.
- The most recent payment
- The minimum due date
- Payment due date
- Transfer a balance
- Change your PIN.
- Check credit card transactions.
- Mail: Mailing is the last option and is reliable. You can make your credit card payment via mail. Simply send a check or money order using the following address:
P.O. Box 659707
San Antonio, TX, 78265-9707
Comenity Capital Bank issues this card going forward. You can always contact Comenity Bank for any issue that has to do with the card.
Big Lots has been a popular service provider for decades. But have you ever wondered why? Well, beyond payment, there are a multitude of other benefits you can gain from their portal.
Attend to the hints below to avoid processing delays when sending your check or money order:
- Cash is not acceptable.
- Enter the correct 16-digit card number on the memo line.
- Avoid the use of staples or clips.
- Don’t fold checks when sending.
- Only use one check per payment.
The disadvantage of making payments via mail is the time it takes. It takes the longest time to post. Always send your payments at least 5-7 working days before your due date.
You can use our comment box if you are having issues understanding any part of this guild. Or, better still, you can choose to visit the service provider using the contact information above.