Sportsman’s Guide Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Sportsman’s Guide Credit Card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at Sportsman’s Guide Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Sportsman’s Guide Credit Card Normal APR rate is 25.24. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee N/A and there are no yearly charges.
Sportsman’s Guide Credit Card Login
– Go to the login homepage (d.comenity.net) of the Sport’s Authority and then search for the “Sign In” section towards the left of the web screen. You are required to enter the User Name and Password in the empty spaces and then click “Sign In”.
– Those that forgot their password should choose the ‘forgot password’ under the login page of the financial house. Card owners who have trouble recalling their login particulars must go to the login homepage of the Sports Authority and then choose the “Forgot your username or password?” link situated at the bottom of the Sign In section. (For direct access to the account reset page, click
– Then next, you will be navigated to a new web screen. Input the following details to reset your password and recover username: Credit Card Account Number or User Name, ZIP Code / Postal Code
Select Identification Type, Last 4 Numbers of Social Security Number.
– No annual fee is required.
– There is no liability from unauthorized procurement
– Card users earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent on everyday purchases
– Utilizing $500 in the first 3 months of opening account you will receive a $40 reward certificate
– Card users enjoy free shipping on orders over $49
– Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
– Applicants must be a resident of the United States
– The applicants must have a government issued photo ID
– Applicants must have a clear credit history
How to apply
– Go to the sign up homepage (sportsmansguide.com) of the Sportsman’s Guide.
– Review the Content data and Rules before you begin with the enrollment.
– Fill in the Personal detail section with the following data: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Email Address, Home Address Line 1, Home Address Line 2, City, State, Zip, Annual Income, Phone Number, Alternate Number.
– Choose the “Yes” option if you wish to add an authorized user
– Review the Important details Regarding Electronic chat and Financial terms of your account. Tick the box below if you agree to the Terms, acknowledge receipt of the Privacy Notice, consent to receive documents, and sign this enrollment and then hit the “Submit” tab below.
How to check status
Users who have already applied for the Sportsman’s Credit Card? To check out your application status call at 1-888-252-5557 and then input your solicitation reference number.
Cancel credit card
Users can contact their financial institution at 1-888-252-5557.
To make payment
– Those who want to pay your credit card bills online should log into their account. After you reach your account dash board you will see the make payments option right there. Then click on it and you will be directed to pay your bills.
– The user can request for an auto debit payment method which allows the credit card company to directly pay the collect the bill from the bank without having to go through too much hassle.
– As soon as you receive your Sports Authority Credit Card in the mail, you can activate it for making purchases by calling at 1-888-252-5557.
Call: 1-888-252-5557 to get to a customer care agent.