Speedway Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Speedway Credit Card is a credit card issued by First Bankcard. It can be used at Speedway.com. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is N/A. Speedway Credit Card cash advance APR rate is N/A. Its cash advance APR fees is N/A and no annual fee is required.
Speedway Credit Card Login
– Visit the login homepage (firstbankcard.com) of the Speedway Credit Card. Search for the login widget towards at the top left of the web page. Input your user id in the empty space and then press on “Log In”.
– Then you will be directed to a new web page. Fill in your password and lastly choose “Submit”.
Forgot User Id or Password
– Go to the homepage of the Speedway MasterCard and then search for the “Forgot ID/ Password” link towards the bottom of the login widget. (For direct access to the account reset page, click here Link.)
– As you press on the link you will be navigated to a new webpage with the security profile section below. Input your name and id below to reset your login credentials.
– The customer can earn 50 bonus points on each $1 spent at the Speedway purchases
– The signup bonus includes 25,000 points if the user makes a purchase of $500 within 90 days of activating the card.
– There is no overseas transaction fees related to the credit card
– Applicants must have completed at least 18 years of age.
– Applicants must have a government-issued photo id.
– The Applicants must be a resident of the United States.
– Applicants have a good credit history.
How to apply
– Go to the enrollment homepage( speedway.com ).
– Review the terms and conditions and proceed to the enrollment form by scrolling down the enrollment homepage.
– Fill in the personal details section with the following information. Details: First Name, Last Name, Suffix, Street Address. The rest are City, Choose a State, Phone Number, Years at Address, Social Security Number, Select Age, Email
– Next input the Previous Address section with the following details: Street Address, City, Choose a State, Postal Code
– The next section of the enrollment form is optional. It requires the following details: Relative First Name, Relative Phone
– Now go to the right of the web page and you will find the Employment detail section. Fill in the fields with the following details: Occupation, Years Employed, Present Employer, Business Phone. The rest are Employer Name, Employer Address, Street Address, APT/ Suite/ Other, City, Choose a State, Postal Code, Income Amount.
– If you wish to add an authorized user then you must complete the Additional Cards section.
– Choose your marital status, input your full name and date in the blank boxes below and then lastly press “Next”. If the information provided is correct your credit card will be confirmed within 7-10 days.
How to check status
Those who wish to check their application status should call at 1-888-295-5540 and then provide your application reference number.
Cancel credit card
– Card users who wish to close their credit card account must call the customer service at 1-888-295-5540.
To make payment
– Speedway MasterCard allows you to pay credit card bills over the internet without the stress of the traditional bill pay system. In order to pay bills online log into your account, follow the guidelines mentioned above.
– After you logged in you will see the “Make a Payment” option on the account dashboard.
– You can also set an auto debit by pressing the Payments & Transfers’ button and then press on the ‘Enroll’ tab next to the account you wish to apply under the ‘Auto Pay’ section. (For more assistance visit the credit card payments page of the bank Link).
– Clients that wish to activate their credit card for making purchases should go to the activation homepage of the First Bankcard.
– Once the web page opens you will see the guidelines on how to activate a card.
Ca Call: 1-888-295-5540
Report a Lost or Stolen
User ID/Password Help or Technical
Request Card member Agreement: