Saks Fifth Avenue MasterCard is a credit card issued by Capital One Bank. It can be used at Saks Fifth Avenue department stores. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR. Normal APR rate is N/A. Saks Fifth Avenue MasterCard Cash advance APR rate is N/A and cash advance fee is N/A. No annual fee is charged.
Saks Fifth Avenue MasterCard login
– Open the homepage (partnercardservices.com) of the Saks Fifth Avenue.
– As you reach the web page you will see the “Login card” section at the center of the screen.
– Input your Login ID and Password in the empty spaces and then click the “Login” tab below. If the particulars entered are correct the user will
be taken to the account dashboard from where they can access the credit services.
– Open the login homepage of Customers who are unable to recall their login details should open the login home page of the Saks Fifth Avenue Master Card and then choose the “Forgot Login ID/Password” link which is situated at the bottom of the login widget. (For directly approaching the account reset page click here Link.)
– In order to recall your login id and password please fill in the following details below. Account Number, Last 4 digits of Primary Cardholder’s, Social Security Number
– Hit on “Continue” and the user will be directed further to the confirmation screen. Once your account is confirmed the bank will give you a new password/Id whichever forgotten.
– There is easy online account control.
– You will get $25 welcome gift on your first purchase
– Again, you will get 3 points for every $1 spent at the Saks Fifth Avenue department stores
– You will get 2 points for every $1 spent on gas stations and restaurants.
– Users ought to be at least 18 years of age.
– Users ought to have a valid government issued photo Id.
– There should be no record of bankruptcy in the past 6 months.
How to apply For Saks Fifth Avenue MasterCard
– Visit the homepage [partnercardservices.com] of the Saks Fifth Avenue.
– Input the account details section with the following information: Last 4 digits of Primary Cardholder’s Social, Security Number, Card Number
– Input the 3 digit Signature Panel Code situated on the back of your Saks Fifth Avenue MasterCard and your Card Expiration Date in the empty spaces underneath.
– Create your login ID and Password in the/next section and then check the box under if you would like your statements to be electronically delivered or delivered through the post.
– Review the online banking agreement and accept the terms by checking the approval box below.
– Choose the email alert options and then input your phone number below if you wish to register for mobile alerts. Lastly, click “Continue” to go ahead with the confirmation.
How to check status
Users who wish to check their application status should call the credit card customer service at 1-866-500-7257 and then provide your application reference number.
Cancel credit card
Contact customer service team at 1-866-500-7257 and speak
to them to cancel or close account.
To make payment
– Applicant should log in to his credit card online account following the steps mentioned above. In order to pay your credit card bills using the online portal, the customer must sign into their account with their ID and Password.
– On reaching your account dashboard you will discover the “Make Payments” option. Press on it and you will be taken through the procedure.
– Additionally, the user can also apply for the auto pay system which makes automatic payments making your banking life easier and better managed.
– User can activate their credit card either through the online portal or by calling at 1-866-500-7257 (SAKS).
– Those who require help or have any query regarding their credit card should contact their bank at 1-866-500-7257 (SAKS). For reporting lost or stolen credit cards contact 1-866-500-7257.
– You can also contact the bank at its mailing address: Saks Fifth Avenue MasterCard ATTN: Exception Dept 2012
Corporate Lane, Suite 108, Naperville, IL 60563.