Logging into your Pinterest account will give you access to view all that the Pinterest homepage offers. Pinterest is home to recipes, styles, and other amazing ideas. a simple Pinterest Login will help you save and search for unique pins. If you have been confused about how to log in and access your Pinterest account, just follow us as we take you through all that you need to know.
Pinterest is an American social media web and also doubles as a mobile phone application company. However, The site works with a software system that was created to enable savings and to discover information on the World Wide Web and using existing pages.
Pinterest has over 2 billion people who use its website to discover ideas, styles, recipes, and other amazing ideas to promote their business and their day-to-day lifestyle.
To own an account on Pinterest, you have to sign up. You can simply sign up by filling out the form with the required questions on the site. Signing up is easy and not something you should be bothered about. However, if you don’t know how to go about it, we are here to walk you through the process.
Before we go ahead and show you how to sign up and log into your Pinterest account, let’s see the unique features that signing up for a Pinterest account brings.
Features of Pinterest You Would Love
Here are the unique features that come with Pinterest that we are sure you would love:
- Firstly, Easily follow and unfollow anyone and boards.
- You can use Pinterest visual features to take a photo of existing pins.
- Discover interesting PINS which you can use to your business advantage.
- Also, You can use the Pinterest Guide Search to get keyword suggestions when searching for an item.
- Now Pinterest allows marketers to use the data collected on its users.
- Also, In 2019, Pinterest added a new feature on its site which enables users to enjoy a unique personalized shopping recommendation.
- Lastly, Pinterest makes it easy for customers to see products from a customer’s point of view.
Pinterest Work Tools
On www.pinterest.com there are some terms you’ll come across. Here there are:
PINS – PIN on Pinterest means an image that has been linked or uploaded from a known website. Alternatively, this term can mean to save.
Repining – This is when you save an image that was initially saved by someone else from Pinterest.
Boards – When you see the term “Boards” on Pinterest, it means a collection of pins tagged to a theme like weddings, travels, quotes, etc.
How to Register on Pinterest |Pinterest Sign Up
To sign up on Pinterest, quickly use these few steps:
- Firstly, Click open your browser
- Log in to pinterest.com
- Fill out the required details in the form
- Also, Click on the “Sign Up” link.
- Tap on “Continue with email”
- Also, Key in your email address, password, and age.
- Click on the “Continue” link.
- Lastly, On the next page where you are redirected, follow the prompts to complete the signup process.
How to do Pinterest Login
After creating an account, Pinterest Login becomes the next task. How can I do my Pinterest Login?
You can easily log in to your Pinterest account using these steps:
- Launch your web browser
- Log in to pinterest.com
- On the Sign-in form enter the email address you used in signing up on Pinterest.
- Enter also your password
- Tap on the “Log In” link.
- You can click on the “Continue with Facebook” link or
- Click on the “Continue with Google” to use in logging into your account.
Pinterest Sign In with Facebook
You can also log into Pinterest via your Facebook page. To do this:
- Firstly, Launch your web browser
- Visit the “Continue with Facebook” link displayed on the login page.
- Confirm that you own the account
- Lastly, Log into your Pinterest account.
How to Sign in on Pinterest with Mobile Phone
If you using a mobile phone, you can log in using the Pinterest mobile app.