Palais Royal Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Palais Royal Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at Palais Royal Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. THE normal APR rate is 25.24. Palais Royal Credit Card cash advance APR rate is N/A. The cash advance fee is N/A. No annual fee is required.
Users of this card must firstly complete their Palais Royal Credit Card login to gain access to their account online. The steps below will help the users complete their card login.
Palais Royal Credit Card login
Go to the Palais Royal Credit Card Homepage [d.comenity.net/ Palais royal/] and fill in your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the login section of the page. Press ‘Sign In’.
How to apply for Palais Royal Credit Card online
– Visit the Homepage [d.comenity.net/palaisroyal/] and press on ‘Apply ‘
at top of the page.
– You will be directed to a new page where you’ve to start the enrollment process by entering your personal information. Details: Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Annual Income.
– Then, go to the Contact details section and answer all of the questions truthfully. Details: Street Address, Apartment, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number
– Lastly, you will have to add an authorized buyer who’ll be enabled to make purchases from your account but don’t forget you’ll have to pay for all the purchases made from your card. Press ‘Continue’.
– Card users will receive a $5 payback reward for every $100 you spent by any mode of payment whether you use in-store or online.
– Card users can save more on credit card procurements.
– Card users receive a fascinating reward every Christmas
– The cardholder will get a special birthday offer every year. $10 for Preferred and $20 for Platinum cardholders.
– Club 40 & exclusive discounts
– After applying for the card you’ll be automatically enrolled for Palais Royal’s Style Circle Community.
– Users will have to at least 18 years of age.
– Users should have a valid government-issued photo ID.
-Users will also need a U.S. Social Security Number.
– Users have to be a US resident.
– Users will have to provide a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address in the enrollment form.
Check application status
Users will have to call the bank at 1-800-367-9284 and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
To cancel the credit card
If for any reason you want to close your account or cancel your application, Call customer service at 1-800-367-9284 or visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
Forgot user ID/ password
– Those Users who are unable to recall their password can go to the Palais Royal homepage and press on ‘Forgot your Username or Password? ’ below the ‘Sign in’ tab.
– To retrieve your lost username or password complete the blank spaces on the next page and press the ‘Find my Account’ button at the bottom of the page. Details: Credit account number or Username, Zip/Postal Code, Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number), Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
How to make payment | Palais Royal Credit Card Payment
– The simplest way to pay your credit card bill is to log in to your credit card online account and select the option to pay the bill. You can request for auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account
– You can also pay by calling the customer service at 1-800-367-9284 or by visiting the nearest Palais Royal store.
– Congratulations!!! If you’ve just received your Palais Royal credit card via email, then you’ll need to activate it first in order to use it. And to activate your card, register it online.
– For the online registration, you have to press on the ‘Register for Online Access’ button under the login section.
– You will be directed to the next page where you’ve to complete the empty spaces. Press ‘Find my Account’.
Details: Credit account number or Username, Zip/Postal Code, Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number), Last 4 digits of Social
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest