Orvis Credit Card Login Online | Apply Here
Orvis Credit Card issued by First National bank. It can be used at everywhere visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Orvis Credit Card comes with Normal APR rate 20.24. It’s cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A. No annual fee is required.
As a user of this card, you will need to complete your Orvis Credit Card login to gain access and manage your account online.
– There is no annual fee needed.
– Card owners receive free standard shipping on everyday procurement.
– On spending $1,000 on the card within the first 2 billing cycles you will receive a $50 gift card.
– Making procurement at the Orvis Stores, users earn 3 points per $1 spent.
– Card owners earn 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else where Visa is accepted.
– Accumulating 2,500 points, the user can earn a $25 Orvis Reward Gift Card.
Orvis Credit Card login
– Card holders who desire to log into their online account must go to the login homepage (firstbankcard.com) of the Orvis Credit Card.
– Put in your User ID in the empty space and then click the “Log In” button below.
– After your User Id is verified you will be navigated to a new web page where you are required to input your Password and then hit “Submit” button.
– To reset your username open the login homepage and then select the “Forgot User Name/password” link located at the bottom of the “login” section as pictured below. (For direct access to the Username reset page, click here Link).
– Fill in the following information to retrieve your login credentials: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Either User ID or Email Address.
To make payment
– The card holder is just required to log into his/ her online account and then select the “Payment” tab located on the dashboard.
– The Card holder can also set up an auto debit payment method. This allows the credit card company to directly collect the bills from the bank without having to go through too much trouble.
– User must have completed at least 18 years of age
– User must have a government issued photo ID
– User must have a valid Social Security Number
– User must have clean credit history
– User must be a US citizen.
– User must have a valid Social Security Number and have a Mailing Address.
How to apply For Orvis Credit Card
– To apply, the client should first create an online account by navigating to the new member registration page (orvis.com).
– Now, you have created your Orvis account return back to the homepage and then click on the “Apply Now ” button which is located at the top left of the screen.
– Then you will be navigated to a new web page that displays the enrollment form. The Contact details Section will be automatically filled as per the contact information provided at the time of registration.
– Input your Date of Birth, Social Security Number and Mother’s Maiden Name in the Personal Identification section.
– Fill in the Housing and Financial details section with the following information: Select Housing Status, Monthly Housing Payment, Present Employer, Business Phone Number, and Total Annual Income.
– If you would like to add an authorized user to your account, please provide their full name, click on the link below for balance transfer, select a card design and lastly, click “Continue”.
Review your application and then submit it. Once your application is confirmed you will be sent an approval message.
How to check status
Customers of the Orvis Credit Card can check the status of their application by calling at 1-888-295-5540 and then providing their application reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call 1-888-295-5540 to close account.
– Log into your credit card account and then press on the “Activate your Card” link situated towards the left of the web page.
Call 1-888-295-5540 to get to a customer care agent.