Old Navy Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Old Navy Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at Old Navy, Banana Republic, Gap, Athleta, and Piperlime. Old Navy Credit Card has low Credit card rating and good intro APR rate. Normal APR rate is 25.49. It’s cash advance APR rate is 27.49.
There is a minimum interest of 1.5$.Transaction fee for Cash Advance is 10$ or 4% whichever is higher, deal fee for Foreign Transaction is 3%. Late payment charge is Up to 37$ and no annual fee is required.
Old Navy Credit Card login
The steps below will guide you on Old Navy Credit Card Login process.
– Go to the Old Navy Credit Card web page at www.oldnavy.com. CLICK HERE TO DO LOGIN. Search for the “Existing Members Login” widget towards the top left of the web page that opens.
– Here you are required to input your login ‘User ID’ in the white box below and then press the “Login” button below.
– Then you will be navigated to a new web page. Just provide your login password to gain access to your account dashboard.
– Card users who fail to remember their username should choose the “Look up User Id” link which is situated just below the login section. (For direct access to the username reset page, click here Link.)
– As you click on the link above the user will be taken to a new web page where you are required to input your account number and last 4 digits of social security number in spaces provided underneath. Once you have completed the requested details click ‘Continue’ to receive a new user id.
– Users get 5 Points for every dollar spent at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta (100 Points is equal to 1$)
– Users get 25$ off on first purchase after approval
– User must be 18 years of age and above
– The User must be a resident of the United States
– User must have a government issued photo ID
– User must have a clear credit history
How to apply For Old Navy Credit Card Online
– Open the application homepage (www.oldnavy.com) of the bank.
– As you reach the web page you will discover the sign up form below. Fill in the first part of the form with the requested personal details.
– Then provide your date of birth, social security number and mother’s maiden name in the next section for validation purposes.
– You will be required to select a delivery procedure for your billing statement. For ‘Electronic Statements’, you will get a monthly email notifying you when you can view your billing statement online.
You can review your new electronic statement by logging in to the service site and pressing on the “View Statement” link. For ‘Paper Statement’ delivery, no email message will be provided.
– Lastly, review the Credit terms and consent to the credit terms by checking the box below. Press on the “Secure Submit” button and your credit card will be sent within 7-10 days.
How to check status
those who are interested in checking their application status should contact the customer service using this phone number 1-800-677-0718 and provide their account reference number.
Cancel credit card
Contact customer service with this phone number 1-800-677-0718
To make payment
– Customers should sign into his/ her online account with the help of the login steps mentioned above. Once logged in you will find the “Payment” button that will direct you to the secure payments window.
– Customers can also set up an auto debit by enrolling under the auto pay section. This enables the credit card company to directly collect the bills from your savings account without the problem.
Call the customer service on 1-800-677-0718 to activate the account.
Online Application: 1-800-677-0718
Login Help: 1-800-677-0718
Phone Support: 1-800-OLD-NAVY