Luxury Card Mastercard is a credit card issued by Barclays Bank. It can be used at everywhere visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 15.24. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A and its annual Fee $995 ($295 for each additional user).
Luxury Card Mastercard Login
– Go to the login homepage (myluxurycard.com) of the Luxury Card MasterCard. Once the web page opens you will see the “Cardmember Login” section at the right as pictured below.
– If you have a problem with your login details, then you should choose the “Forgot username or password?” link situated at the bottom of the Card member Login section. (For direct access to the account reset page, click here Link ).
– Complete the following information to retrieve your username and reset your password: Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Account Number.
– No charge for overseas transactions
– Users receive luxury gifts
– Using the credit card for making purchases worth $3000 you can obtain 40,000 membership rewards points
– Users get 2% value for cash back statement credit redemptions
– On redeeming your points for air ticket procurement you can earn double points
– You must be at least 18 years of age
– Must government issued photo ID
– You must be the resident United States
– You must have a Social Security Number.
How to Apply For Luxury Card Mastercard
– Navigate to the application homepage (luxurycard.com)of the Luxury Credit Card and then look for the “Apply Now” button at the center of the screen as pictured below.
– Then you will be navigated to a new web screen. Scroll down and you will see the enrollment form. Before you begin filling the form, read the terms and for important rates, fees, and other costs by clicking on the link.
– Complete the General detail section with the following details: First Name, Last Name, Permanent Address, City, State, Zip Code, Time at Permanent Address, Residence Status
– The Job and financial details section and Contact details section requires the following details: Job, Total Annual Income, Select Account Type, Primary Phone, Work Phone, Email Address
– Choose the “Yes” option if you are resident of the United Stated otherwise, press “No”
– Go to the safety details section of the form. Fill in the following details to go ahead with the Sign up. Details: Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Mother’s Maiden Name
– Choose the boxes below if you wish to receive paperless statements and agree that your computer has the hardware and software capable of viewing, printing and saving my monthly statement as explained in the disclosures. You can add a balance transfer by hitting on the link below. Lastly, read and accept the terms and by checking the box underneath.
How to check status
Check the status of your account by calling at (844) 724-2600.
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service at (844) 724-2600q to close the credit card account.
To make payment
– Sign into their online account following the procedure mentioned above. As you are logged in you will see the “Payment” button on the account dashboard.
– Client can authorize an auto debit payment method which enables the bank to directly pay the bill to the credit card company without any stress.
– Call the customer service at (844) 724-2600 once you have received your card.
Call: (844) 724-2600.