Kmart Credit Card is a credit card issued by Citi Bank. It can be used at Kmart Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies from 25.49. Kmart Credit Card cash advance APR rate is 27.40. It’s cash advance APR fees is 5% (min $5) and no annual fee is required.
Kmart Credit Card login
– Go to the login homepage (citibank.com) of the Kmart. Once the web page opens then search for the “Login” section towards the left.
– Enter your User ID and Password in the blank spaces and then click “Sign On” button.
Forgot password/user Id
– Card users finding it difficult to recall their user id or password must go to the login homepage of the Kmart and then choose the “Forget User ID or Password?” link situated at the bottom of the login widget(For direct access to the id reset page, click here Link ).
– Fill in the following details to reset your ID and retrieve password: Card Number, Name as it appears on Card, Security Code, Last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s, SSN.
– Users gain 5% off on procurements
– There is $0 annual charges.
– Again, there is 12 months special financing
– There is no overseas transaction charge
– There is free shipping to any address in the United States
– Finally, There is variety of benefits at the Kmart Stores.
– You must have a government issued photo ID
– Now you ought to have a valid Social Security Number
– You must have a clear credit history.
How to apply
– Go to the application homepage (sears.com) of the Kmart. Scroll down and you will see the “Apply & Use Today” tab at left of the web page.
– Sign into your online account with your email address and password. Next, you will be navigated to a new web page that displays the signup form. Fill in the signup form with the following details: Name, Email Address, Street Address, Apt/ Suite (optional), City, State, Zip Code, Phone, Financial details, ID, Date of Birth
– Review the account terms and details and then check the boxes below if you agree to the terms and conditions provided above.
– Lastly, hit the “Submit Application” button. Once your application is validated the credit card company will send you a confirmation message.
How to check status
Call customer service at 1-800-815-7701.
Cancel credit card
Call the bank at 1-800-815-7701 to close or cancel credit card account.
To make payment
– Sign into your credit card account using this Link. Once logged in, search for the “Make Payment” button situated on the dashboard.
– You can order an auto debit payment method. This enables the credit card company to directly collect the bill from your bank account on the expiry date.
Call customer service at 1-800-815-7701 and then provide your card information needed for activation.
For Technical Assistance Call: 1-800-815-7701
Report a Lost or Stolen Card Call: 1-800-819-9000.