Kirkland’s Credit Card is a credit card issued by Wells Fargo Bank. It can be used by Kirkland’s Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. The normal APR rate is 28.99. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. Its cash advance APR fees are N/A and no annual fee is required.
Kirkland’s Credit Card login
– Fill in your User ID in the blank space and then click on the “Sign In” button.
– Then you will be navigated to a new web page where you are required to enter your password.
Forgot User ID
– Open the login homepage and then choose the “Lookup User ID” link situated at the bottom of the sign section (For direct access to the id reset page, click here link).
– Put in your account number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number to recall your user id.
– Users who have issues recalling their password should visit the password reset page of Kirkland’s.
– Fill in your account number and then click “Next” to go ahead with the validation. Once your account is approved you will be enabled to select a new password.
– Card Users accumulating 300 reward points will get a $10 reward
– Card users will get 15% off on applying for the credit card
– The credit card company does not charge any annual fee for usage
– Again, There are 24×7 online account management facilities
– There are no pre-payment penalties.
– There is Low-interest fee.
– Applicants must have completed at least 18 years of age
– You must have a government-issued photo ID
– Again, you should have a valid Social Security Number
– Applicants must have a gov issued photo ID
– Applicants must have a clear credit history
How to apply
– Go to the enrollment homepage (retailservices.wellsfargo.com) of Kirkland’s Credit Card and then search for the “Apply Now” tab at the bottom left of the web page as shown in the picture below. (For direct access to the application page, click here Link).
– Next user will be navigated to a new web screen that displays the application form. Choose the type of application and then proceed to the personal information section which requires the following details: Name, Social Security Number, Email Address, Birthdate, Street Address, Housing Status, Home Phone Number, Cell Phone Number
– The Employment information section requires the following details: Employer Name, Work Phone Number, Net Annual Income.
– Lastly, hit “Continue” and the enrollee will be taken ahead to the screen. Review the details provided by you read and agree to the terms and conditions and then submit the form. Once your enrollment is approved you will be sent a complete message.
How to check the status
Those who wish to check their application status should call at 1-800-459-8451 and then provide your application reference number.
Cancel credit card
– Card users who wish to close their credit card account must call the customer service at 1-800-459-8451
To make payment
– Sign in to your credit card account following the steps mentioned above. After you have logged in, search for the “Payments” button on the account dashboard.
– Client can set up an auto-debit payment method that allows the credit card company to directly take the bill from the financial institution on the expiry date.
– Open the activation page using this Link.
– Enter your account number in the blank space underneath to go ahead with the account sign-up process. Once your account is validated you will be navigated to a new web page from where you set your security.
Call: 1-800-459-8451 to get to a customer care agent.