This article will unveil to you key details and information about Kirklands Credit Card. Most users spell it as Kirkland’s Card, but it is still the same card. Are you a Kirklands Credit Card Holder? Then, read on to get all the tips needed to access your account online, make payments, and reach customers service for questions that borders you.
Kirklands Credit Card is from the stable of Wells Fargo. You can always contact Wells Fargo Bank for any issue that have to do with this Card.
There are three ways to make your Kirklands Credit Card payment. You can select either of them depending on what surts you. You can make your credit card payments via: Online, phone or through mail. Payment online, and over the phone is the easiest format:
- Online: Most people prefer via online because of the ease and speed. You can make your Card payment by logging your Kirklands Credit Card online account.
- Phone: For those in poor or no internet coverage areas, using the phone option becomes the wisest choice. To make your payment over the phone, dial the customer service number of Kirklands Credit Card or Wells Fargo: 1-800-459-8451.
You will need to keep your card number along with your Social security number handy. Certainly, the automated machine will demand for it. Listen carefully and follow the guide promptly.
- Mail: Mailing is the last option and reliable. You can make your credit card payment via mail. Simply send a check or money order using the following address. Note: Cash is not acceptable.
Kirkland’s Credit Card
P.O. Box 51193
Los Angeles, CA 90051-5493
The disadvantage of making payment via mail is the time it takes. It takes the longest time to post. When you want to make your payments, you are advised to always send payments at least 5-7 working days before your due date.
You can use our comment box if you are having issues understanding any part of these guild. Or on the best option, Contact Kirklands Credit Card using the contact above.
Kirkland’s Credit Card is a credit card issued by Wells Fargo Bank. It can be used Kirkland’s Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 28.99. It’s cash advance APR rate is N/A. It’s cash advance APR fees is N/A and no annual fee is required.
Kirkland’s Credit Card login
– Visit the login homepage (onlinecreditcenter6.com) of the Kirkland’s. After the web page opens you will find the login section towards the center of the screen.
– Fill in your User ID in the blank space and then click on the “Sign In” button.
– Then you will be navigated to a new web page where you are required entering your password.
Forgot User ID
– Open the login homepage and then choose the “Lookup User ID” link situated at the bottom of the sign section (For direct access to the id reset page, click here link).
– Put in your account number and last 4 digits of Social Security Number to recall your user id.
– Users who have issues recalling their password should visit the password reset page of the Kirkland’s.
– Fill in your account number and then click “Next” to go ahead with the validation. Once your account is approved you will be enabled to select a new password.
– Card Users accumulating 300 reward points will get a $10 reward
– Card users will get 15% off on applying for the credit card
– The credit card company does not charge any annual fee for usage
– Again, There are 24×7 online account management facilities
– There are no pre-payment penalties.
– There is Low interest fee.
– Applicants must have completed at least 18 years of age
– You must have a government issued photo ID
– Again, you should have a valid Social Security Number
– Applicants must have a gov issued photo ID
– Applicants must have a clear credit history
How to apply
– Go to the enrollment homepage (retailservices.wellsfargo.com) of the Kirkland’s Credit Card and then search for the “Apply Now” tab at the bottom left of the web page as shown in the picture below. (For direct access to the application page, click here Link).
– Next user will be navigated to a new web screen that displays the application form. Choose the type of application and then proceed to the personal information section which requires the following details: Name, Social Security Number, Email Address, Birthdate, Street Address, Housing Status, Home Phone Number, Cell Phone Number
– The Employment information section requires the following details: Employer Name, Work Phone Number, Net Annual Income.
– Lastly, hit “Continue” and the enrollee will be taken ahead to the screen. Review the details provided by you read and agree to the terms and conditions and then submit the form. Once your enrollment is approved you will be sent a complete message.
How to check status
Those who wish to check their application status should call at 1-800-459-8451 and then provide your application reference number.
Cancel credit card
– Card users who wish to close their credit card account must call the customer service at 1-800-459-8451
To make payment
– Sign into your credit card account following the steps mentioned above. After you have logged in, search for the “Payments” button on the account dashboard.
– Client can set up an auto debit payment method that allows the credit card company to directly take the bill from the financial institution on the expiry date.
– Open the activation page using this Link.
– Enter your account number in the blank space underneath to go ahead with the account sign up process. Once your account is validated you will be navigated to a new web page from where you set your security.
Call: 1-800-459-8451 to get to a customer care agent.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest