Jetblue Credit Card is a credit card issued by Barclaycard Bank. It can be used at Jet Blue Airlines. Jetblue Credit Card comes with low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged on purchases. Normal APR rate varies from 12.24 – 25.24. It’s cash advance APR rate is 25.49. Cash advance fee is 5% (min $10) and there is no yearly charge.
As a card holder, you will need to complete your Jetblue Credit Card login online to gain access to your online account. The steps below will guide you on how to go about it.
Jetblue Credit Card login
– Login to the homepage (jetblue.com).Once you have reached the screen, press ‘Sign In’ button situated at the top-right corner of the screen. On the next page, fill in your email address and password on the respective bars and press ‘sign in’ to access your account.
– If users can’t recall User Id or password, then you must visit the login homepage and press the ‘Forgot or need a new password’ link mentioned above the ‘Sign In’ box.
– On reaching the web page, Fill in your E-mail address, you have registered your account with and press ‘submit’. Finally, select to reset your password via email or safety questions
– Users can earn 3% Balance Transfer Fee
– There are easily redeemable TrueBlue points which can be shared among your family and friends
– There is no overseas Transaction Fee
– Users can earn 30,000 bonus points on making purchases worth $1,000 in the first 3 months of activating the card.
– Users can get 10% of your points back on your next redemption
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be a resident of the United States
- The person should have a clear credit history
- You must have a valid US Social Security number.
How to apply for Jetblue Credit Card
– Go to home page (myjetbluemastercard.com) and click the ‘Apply’ option located below the credit card or at the top right of the screen.
– Then on the next page, you will see a sign up form where you have to fill in your personal and financial details Required fields: First/ Middle/ Last name of the applicant, Permanent Address and years of stay at the address, City and State, Zip Code, Job, Total Annual Income, Card Delivery type
– Now, scroll underneath and complete your contact and security details in the respective spaces. Required fields: Primary and Work Phone Numbers, Email Address, Citizenship, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Mother’s Maiden Number.
– After you have provided all the above details give the Truebalance Number and then review the terms and conditions of the card. Once you are comfortable with all the terms press ‘Apply’ at the end of the enrollment form to complete the procedure.
How to check status
Contact the JetBlue Credit Card customer service at 1-801-449-2525.
Cancel credit card
Call the Customer service of JetBlue Credit Card at 1-801-449-2525 and request them to cancel his card by providing all the asked information.
To make payment
– Card owners who desire to pay their credit card bills through the web portal are required to visit the home page of the JetBlue Credit Card and then sign into their accounts following the steps described above.
– After you reach your account dashboard, you will find the “Make Payment” tab. Hit on it and you will be moved ahead to a new web page with the payment options underneath.
– Users who have already applied their credit card can re-activate it by contacting the customer service. The new card members can activate their credit card online by choosing ‘Activate Card’ option by navigating to the bank homepage.
– On the navigated web page, verify your identity by filling in the following information and press ‘continue’. Details: Last 4-digits of Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Account Number, Security Code, Citizenship
Call: 1-801-449-2525 to get to a customer care agent.