If you are an IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card holder, you will need to log in your account to gain access. With your login, you can access your card details; you view your transaction history and monitor your card with ease.
IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card login
– Visit the login homepage (chaseonline.chase.com) of the IHG Rewards. Choose and then search for the Secure Log On section towards the left of the page.
– Enter your User ID and Password in the blank spaces and then click “Log On”.
Card Forgot User ID or Password
- Open the login page of the IHG Rewards Club and then click on the link that reads “Forgot your User ID and Password?”.
- You will be navigated to the Identification page where you must fill in your Social Security Number or Tax ID Number and your Account or Credit Card Number.
- After your account is been approved, you will be given a user id and then an identification code will be sent that will help you reset the password.
– There is no annual fee needed for the first year
– Card users obtain 5 points per $1 spent on IHG Hotel accommodation.
– Clients that use the credit card at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants stand the chance of earning 2 points per $1 spent.
– Users earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other procurements
– There is minimum APR rate of 16.24%–23.24% (Based on credit score)
– There is no overseas transaction fee
– Again, There is a free party night
– There is no annual fee for the 1st year. From 2nd year
49$ is the yearly fee.
– Applicants should have completed 18 years of age
– Also, Applicants should have a government issued photo ID
– Applicants should be a resident of the United States
– Applicants should have a clear credit record.
How to apply For IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card
– Visit the homepage (creditcards.chase.com) of the IHG Rewards Club Choose and then search for the “Apply Now” button. (It is recommended that you read the Pricing & Terms before filling the form).
– Then, you will be guided to a new web page that displays the application form below. Fill in the blank spaces with the following Information: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Suffix, and Mailing Address 1. The rest are; Mailing Address 2, Unit/apt, City, State, Zip Code, Membership Number
– Press “Next” and you will be transferred ahead to the financial information page. Enter the requested details, accept the terms and conditions and finally submit the form.
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service at 1-800-698-0120
To make payment
– If you want to pay your credit bills online then, you must log into your account following the steps mentioned above. On the account dashboard, you will see the “Payment” tab.
– You can equally set an auto debit payment method by applying below the auto pay section. This allows the automatic deduction of the bill from your registered bank account without having to pass through too much hassle.
Call customer service at 1-800-698-0120.
Call 1-800-698-0120 to get to a customer care agent.