Hobby Lobby Credit Card at www.hobbylobby.com
Hobby Lobby Credit Card is a credit card issued by US Bank. It can be used at HobbyLobby.com. It has good credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 13.24 – 24.24. Its Cash advance APR rate is 24.24. Its cash advance fee is either 3% of the amount of each advance or $10 minimum whichever is greater and Annual Fee of $0 or $29, based on your creditworthiness when you open your account.
Hobby Lobby Credit Card login At www.hobbylobby.com
You must complete your Hobby Lobby Credit Card login to gain access to your account online. This step below will guide you on how to go about it.
Step 1– Go to the login homepage (www.hobbylobby.com) of the Hobby Lobby.
Step 2– Enter your Email Address and Password in the blank spaces and then press the “Sign In” button situated below. On this Hobby Lobby webpage, you can access call line1-800-888-0321, · My Account · Store Finder · Gift Cards · Rewards Visa® Card · Careers · Customer Service · Contact Us · Shipping & Returns · Order Status
Follow the steps as stated above until you get to the login page, then
– Choose the “Forgot Password?” link which is situated at the bottom of the sign in section.
– Then a pop-up will appear on the screen which asks your Email Address. Fill in your Email Address and the credit card company will send you a mail with a link to reset your password.
– Using Hobby Lobby Credit Card, you can obtain a $25 rewards card with every 25, 00 points.
– Users of Hobby Lobby Credit Card 5 points per $1 spent at the Hobby Lobby stores.
– The Users of Hobby Lobby Credit Card can earn 1,000 bonus points on your first procurement through the card.
– Users of Hobby Lobby Credit Card earn 1 point per $1 spent everywhere Visa is accepted.
- The user must be a resident of the United States
- Users must have a gov. issued photo ID
- Users must have a clear credit history
How to apply
– Visit the application homepage (applications.usbank.com) of the Hobby Lobby and then look for the “Apply Now” button situated towards the right of the screen.
– Next, the user will be guided further to a new web page that displays the enrollment form. Fill in your Personal data section with the following Data: Name, Suffix, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, and Country of Citizenship. Next, Select whether you are a citizen of another country, Country of Permanent Residence, Primary Phone Number, Mobile Phone Number, Email Address.
– Scroll down to the Housing details section which needs the following Data: Street Address, Apt/Unit, City, State, Zip Code. Enter the Time at Address, Mailing Address, and Housing Status. You will still need to enter Monthly Payment, Alternate Mailing Address.
– The Income and Employment section of the form requires the following Data: Employer Status, Employer, Occupation, Annual Income. You will also need to provide Other Income, Select whether you have a checking or savings account.
– Choose “Yes” if you are interested in balance transfers and then enter total amount, select “Yes” if you wish to add other data and finally select a card design.
– Review and accept the Rewards Visa Terms and Conditions and then click “Submit”. Once the bank confirms your application you will be sent a message.
How to check Status
Check your application status by calling at 1-800-888-0321.
Cancel credit card
Contact the credit card company at 1-800-888-0321 to cancel or close your credit card account.
To make payment
– In order to make payment, you must sign into your credit card account following the details stated above. Once you have logged in you will find the “Payments” button on the account dashboard.
– The client can also request for an auto debit payment method that lets the credit company to directly collect the bill from the bank on the due date without having to go through too much hassle
After you have received your Hobby Lobby Credit Card via mail, you can activate it by calling at 1-800-888-0321.
Call: 1-800-888-0321 to get to a customer care agent to attend to you.
I think that the Hobby Lobby Credit Card is a pretty decent card. Earning 5 points for every $1 at Hobby Lobby is pretty decent. Every $500 dollars that you spend their gets you a $25 Hobby Lobby gift card. The 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else is pretty average compared to the cards I have used in the past. I don’t like how it has a $29 annual fee based on your credit.
There shouldn’t be one. It’s a good card for use at this store, but if you want to use it elsewhere I recommend looking at a different card
For a smaller store like Hobby Lobby, the Hobby Lobby credit is alright. It gives you an opportunity to earn back for your continual shopping at the store. The initial bonus is pretty sweet giving you 1000 points which is half the way to a $25 gift card.
After that, you get 5 points per dollar spent at hobby lobby which is actually very high compared to other stores. Purchases elsewhere are the standard less lucrative 1 point per dollar spent. Sadly they do not have an introductory APR rate but still, this car is pretty good if you love Hobby Lobby. Get that money back!
These are all good credit from Hobby Lobby customers out there. The credits continue as the card is turned out to be a super performer.