Gymboree Visa Credit Card is a credit card issued by US Bank. It can be used at Gymboree Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Gymboree Visa Credit Card Normal APR rate is 14.24 – 23.24. It’s cash advance APR rate is 23.29.Cash advance fee is N/A and there are no yearly charges.
As a card holder, you will need to complete your Gymboree Visa Credit Card to gain access to your account online. With this account, you can view your transaction history; manage your card activities and more.
Gymboree Visa Credit Card login
– Go to the login homepage (onlinebanking.usbank.com) of the U.S. Bank.
– Complete your personal Id in the blank space and then click on the “Log In” button.
– Then you will be navigated to the login page where you are requested to enter your password.
– Contact the credit card company at 800-285-8585 if you can’t retrieve your user Id/password.
– There’s no annual charge related to the credit score card
– Awesome discounts for Gymboree purchases
– Every year there is special bonuses
– $0 overdue payment price
– You have to be a resident of the USA
– The user needs to have a legitimate social safety number
– You should have a government issued photo id
– You ought to have a clear credit report.
How to apply for Gymboree Visa Credit Card
– Go to the homepage (gymboreevisa.com) of the Gymboree Visa and then look for the “Apply Now” button towards the right of the screen. (For direct access to the enrollment homepage, click here Link).
– Once you have clicked on the ‘Apply Now’ button, you will be navigated
to the sign up page. Fill in the personal and Housing section with this data: First Name, Last Name, and Suffix. You will also need to enter Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Country of Permanent Residence, Primary Phone Number. Again, enter Mobile Phone Number, Email Address, Street Address, Apt/ Unit, City, State, Zip Code, Time at Address, Housing Status, and Monthly Payment.
Alternate Mailing Address
– Fill in the Income and job section with the following details:
Employment Status, Employer, Occupation, Annual Income, Other Income.
Select whether you have a checking, account or savings account
– Then, Select the “Yes” option if you are interested in balance transfers.
– Select the “Yes” button if you desire to add a joint applicant and add an authorized user.
– Go to the Gymboree Visa Platinum Card Terms and Conditions section.
– Select the box below if you acknowledge and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
How to check status
–Users who wish to check their application status is free to contact the U.S Bank at 800-947-1444 and select option 1 at the IVR session.
Cancel credit card
Call the customer service using the phone number: 866-234-4672 to close or cancel the account.
To make payment
– Contact the credit card company using the phone number: 866-234-4672.
– Call the customer service and speak to a customer care representative. Then you will have to click on ‘Register for Online Access’ button below the login section.
– Then you will be guided to a new page where you’ve to provide your ‘Credit account number or Username’, ‘Zip/Postal Code’, ‘Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number) and last 4 digits of Social Security Number. Then Click ‘Find my Account’.
Call To Report a Lost or Stolen Card: 866-234-4672
Outside the United States: 701-461-2174 (call collect)
U.S. Bank National Association
Card member Service
P.O. Box 6351
Fargo, ND 58125-6351.