Gordmans Credit Card is a Credit card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at Gorman’s Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Gordmans Credit Card Normal APR rate of 25.24. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A.Cash advance fee is N/A and there are no yearly charges.
Gordmans Credit Card Login
If you are a card user, you will need to complete your Gordmans Credit Card login using the steps below;
– Go to Gordmans Credit Card Homepage [comenity.net/gordsman login] in
– Enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the left side of the page. Click ‘Sign In’.
– Click on ‘Forgot your Username or Password? ’ below the ‘Sign in’ button.
– You will be navigated to a new page where you’ve to enter the required details. Then hit ‘Find My Account’ button. Required Details include: Credit Card number or User Name, Zip Code or Postal Code, Identification Type, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number.
– Card users will get hold of 10% bargain on their first purchase made with your Gordmans credit card.
– The credit card company additionally gives unique discounts & coupons in monthly billing statements.
– Gordmans provide in-shop and on line price techniques
– There is always advance notice of upcoming events & promotions
– There is no annual or membership expenses.
– Users will receive different distinct cardholder benefits
– Users are able to earn double factors on all gordmans credit card procurements.
– The company has general variable apr of 25.24% primarily based on the top charge.
– The minimal interest is $2.00 consistent with credit plan.
– Users ought to be at least 18 years of age
– Users should have a legitimate government-issued photo ID.
– Users must have a U.S. Social Security Number.
– Users ought to be a US resident
– Users will require a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address.
How to apply
– To enroll, go to the Homepage [comenity.net/gordmans login] and click on ‘Apply ‘.
– User will be guided to a new page where user have to enter their Personal and contact information which include: Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Annual Income, Street Address, Apartment, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number
– Lastly, you ought to authorize a buyer and then press ‘Continue’.
How to check status
Call the bank at 1-866-322-1316 and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service at 1-866-322-1316 or you can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
To make payment
– Login to your credit card online account following the steps described above. After logging to your online account then look for options on how to make the payments
– Alternatively, you can request for an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without any problem.
– If User wants, he/she can also pay by calling the customer service or by visiting the nearest Gordmans store.
– Contact the customer service and speak to a customer care representative. Click on ‘Register for Online Access’ button below the login.
– You can also register a new account through the internet by clicking on ‘Register for Online Access’ button below the login section.
– You will be navigated to a new page where you’ve to enter the required details. Then click on ‘Find My Account’. Details required: Credit Card number or User Name, Zip Code or Postal Code, Identification Type Last 4 digits of Social Security Number.
Contact the customer service at 1-866-322-1316 regarding any issue.