FNBOMAHA Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
FNBOMAHA Credit Card is issued by First National bank. It can be used at Everywhere Visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. FNBOMAHA Credit Card comes with Normal APR rate which varies from 16.24 – 20.24. It’s cash advance APR rate is 25.49. Cash advance fee is either $15 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. No annual fee is required.
FNBOMAHA Credit Card login
– Navigate to the homepage (fnbomaha.com) of the First National
Bank of Omaha and then look for the “Login” widget towards the top left of the screen, as shown in the picture below.
– Provide your user id in the blank space below and then press “Log In” to go further with the process. Then the user will be navigated to a new web page where they must enter their password for gaining access to their credit card account.
- Users that forgot their password should visit the homepage of the FNBOHAMA and then look for the “Forgot ID/Password” link towards the bottom right of the of the login widget. (For direct access to the password reset screen click here Link.)
– Then the user should click on it and the user will be guided to a new web page. Complete the fields below and then click “Submit” to receive a new password.
– Card users are entitled to 1.5 bonus points on every $1 spent
– Bonus points can be redeemed after reaching 2500 points
– There is no annual fee charged by the credit card company for usage
– Users have access to 24×7 online account management services
- Customers must have completed at least 18 years of age
- Customers should be a resident of the United States of America
- Customers must have a clear credit history
- Customers must have a valid social security number.
How to apply For FNBOMAHA Credit Card
Visit the sign-up homepage of the FNBOMAHA using this Link (firstnational.com). Scroll down and click on “Apply Now” button located underneath the one you wish to apply.
- Then complete the sign-up form below with the following information: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Physical Address, Apt, City, State, Zip Code, Home Phone Number, Email Address (verify)
– User will be asked to provide the personal ID and housing details section which requires the following details: Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Mother’s Maiden Name, Years at Address, Housing Status, Monthly Housing Payment.
– User will also be asked to fill financial details section and then provide the following details in the blank spaces: Present Employer, Business Phone, Total Annual Income, Checking Account, Savings Account, and Investment Account
– Finally, click the Link below for balance transfer and if you wish to add an authorized user should provide his/ her full name. Finally, click “Continue”.
Read and agree to the terms and conditions, review the application and then submit it.
How to check status
those who are interested in checking their application status should call the company 1-800-688-7070 and provide their account reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call 1-800-688-7070 to close the account.
To make payment
– Customers should go to the home page of the FNOBAMAHA Credit Card and then sign into their online account following the guidelines provided above.
– The user should click on “Make Payment” option on the dashboard.
Click on it and you will be guided to pay your bills.
– User can also order an auto debit to pay bills without going through too much trouble.
– Visit the homepage of the First Bank of Omaha and then click on the
“Services” tab which is located towards the right of the screen.
– Then select the “Activate Credit Card” link and the user will be directed to the activation page. If you have not enrolled for the credit card begin with the enrollment and you will be prompted to activate your card in the end of enrollment wizard.
Call 1-800-688-7070 to get to a customer care agent.