This article will unveil to you key details and information about Fingerhut credit card. Most users spell it as Fingerhut Financing, but it is still the same service. Are you a Fingerhut credit card? Then, read on to get all the tips needed to access your account online, make payments, and reach customers service support for questions that borders you.
This card is from the stable of WebBank. You can always contact WebBank for any issue that have to do with this Card.
There are three ways to make your card payment. You can select either of them depending on what suits you. You can make your credit card payments via: Online, phone or through mail. Payment online, and over the phone are the easiest format:
Log in to Your Fingerhut credit card Account Online
- Online: Most people prefer via online because of the ease and speed. You can make your Card payment by logging your Fingerhut credit card online account. Enter your correct username and password to gain access.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- Phone: For those in poor or no internet coverage areas, using the phone option becomes the wisest choice. To make your payment over the phone, dial the customer service number 1-800-208-2500.
You will need to keep your card number along with your Social security number handy. Certainly, the automated machine will demand for it. Listen carefully and follow the guide promptly.
- Mail: Mailing is the last option and reliable. You can make your credit card payment via mail. Simply send a check or money order using the following address:
PO Box 70281
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0281
(If you have a Fingerhut FreshStart Account, the address is: FreshStart, PO Box 70283, Philadelphia, PA 19176-0283.)
Note: Users of this card are advised to attend the hints below to avoid processing delays when you send your check or money order:
- Cash is not acceptable.
- Enter correctly the 16-digit card number on the memo line
- Avoid the use of staples or clips
- Don’t fold checks when send.
- Only use one check per payment
The disadvantage of making payment via mail is the time it takes. It takes the longest time to post. When you want to make your payments, you are advised to always send payments at least 5-7 working days before your due date.
You can use our comment box if you are having issues understanding any part of these guild. Or, better still, you can choose to visit the service provider using the contact above.
This card is issued by Web bank and can be used at Fingerhut.com. Fingerhut Credit Card requires a low card rating and charges no introductory APR charges. It’s normal APR rate is 25.15. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. The cash advance fee is N/A and there are no yearly charges.
– There is no annual fee required.
– There is no over-limit fee.
– Users have access to set up low monthly payments.
– Users receive the flexibility of paying over time.
– There is 20% off on cold weather accessories for all Users.
The user of this card must be 18 years and older, be a resident of the US and have a social security number. The user should also have valid financial details.
How to apply for Fingerhut Credit Card Online
– Go to the application Fingerhut Credit Card). Start by selecting whether you received a credit offer in your catalog.
– Fill in the address and contact information section with the following details: Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Phone.
– The personal identification section requires the following details: Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Available Income.
–Then enter your catalog number to receive special offers create your account set up and then choose the “yes” option if you want to receive electronic statements.
– Finally, review the eStatement Terms and Conditions and then check the box below if you have read and accepted the terms. View and accept the account opening disclosures and then click on the “Submit Application” widget.
Check application status
Call Customer care at 1-800-208-2500 and then provide your application reference number.
To cancel the credit card
Call customer service at 1-800-208-2500 or the page link.
Fingerhut Credit Card Login
– Login to the homepage (fingerhut.com) and then check for the Sign In section towards the right of the web page.
– Enter your Email Address and Password in the blank spaces and then press “Sign In”.
Forgot user ID/ password
– Users who have forgotten their login password must open the login homepage of the Fingerhut and then select the “Forgot your password?” link located at the bottom of the sign-in page.
– Then a pop-up will come on the screen where users will be required to enter their password and then click on “Submit”. Once your account is verified you will receive instructions to reset your password through email.
How to make a payment
– To make an online payment the user is required to log into his/ her online account with the help of the login instructions above. Search for the “Payment” button that will navigate you to the window of the secure payment.
– You can also set up an auto debit by applying under the auto pay section. This gives the credit card company direct access to demand the bills from your savings account when due.
Check Out This Post: