This card is issued by Web bank and can be used at Fingerhut.com. Fingerhut Credit Card requires low card rating and charges no introductory APR charges. It’s normal APR rate is 25.15. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A and there are no yearly charges.
– There is no annual fee required.
– There is no over limit fee.
– Users have access to set up low monthly payments.
– Users receive the flexibility of paying over time.
– There is 20% off on cold weather accessories for all Users.
The user of this card must be 18 years and older, be a resident of US and have a social security number. The user should also have valid financial details.
How to apply Fingerhut Credit Card Online
– Fill in the address and contact information section with the following details: Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Phone.
– The personal identification section requires the following details: Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Available Income.
–Then enter your catalog number to receive special offers create your account set up and then choose “yes” option if you want to receive electronic statements.
– Finally, review the eStatement Terms and Conditions and then check the box below if you have read and accepted the terms. View and accept the account opening disclosures and thenClick on “Submit Application” widget.
Check application status
Call Customer care at 1-800-208-2500 and then provide your application reference number.
To cancel credit card
Call customer service at 1-800-208-2500 or page link.
Fingerhut Credit Card Login
– Enter your Email Address and Password in the blank spaces and then press “Sign In”.
Forgot user ID/ password
– Users who have forgotten their login password must open the login homepage of the Fingerhut and then select the “Forgot your password?” link located at the bottom of the sign in page.
– Then a pop-up will come on the screen where users will be required to enter their password and then click on “Submit”. Once your account is verified you will receive instructions to reset your password through email.
How to make payment
– To make an online payment the user is required to log into his/ her online account with the help of the login instructions above. Search for the “Payment” button that will navigate you to the secure payments window.
– You can also set up an auto debit by applying under the auto pay section. This gives the credit card company direct access to demand the bills from your savings account when due.