This is a credit card issued by GE Capital Bank. Ebates Credit Card can be used at Ebates, Kohls, Nordstrom, and Walmart. It has low credit card requirements and no Intro APR rate. Normal APR Rate varies from 27.24. Its Cash Advance APR Rate is 29.99, Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 5% of whichever is greater.No annual fee is required.
The only requirement to access your online account is Ebates Credit Card login. Steps below will guide you on that.
– Users will $5 bonus on joining the Ebates.
– Users earn 3% cash back on shopping through the Ebates portal.
– The Users earn 1% cash back everywhere else where Visa is accepted.
– Users receive a $10 bonus on their first procurement through the card.
– Users enjoy operating their card with Apple Pay.
– There is no free shipping offers required.
– Users must have a valid Social Security Number
– The Users must have a government issued photo ID.
– Users must be a resident of the United States and.
– Users should have a clear credit history.
How to Apply For Ebates Credit Card Online
– Visit the homepage ( ebates.com ) of the Ebates. On the left part of the webpage, you will find the “Apply Now” button.
– Then click on it and you will be directed to a new webpage that displays the Sign-Up section.
– Sign up using your Email and Password to proceed with the application, then you will be navigated to the application page. Provide the requested personal details in the application form. Once your form is validated, the bank will send you a confirmation email message.
How to check status
Those who wish to check the status of their application must contact the customer service using the link mentioned below.
Cancel credit card
– Contact the customer service department using the Link provided
Ebates Credit Card Login
– Go to the homepage (ebates.com ) of the Ebates.
Once the web page opens look for the “Sign In” button towards the top right corner.
– Enter your Email, Password and then check the box below if you agree that you are not a robot. Finally, click “Sign In” to access their online account.
– Click on the “Forgot Password?” link which is located at the bottom left of the sign in pop up as shown in the picture below.
– Enter your email and the below text to initiate your request. Once your account is validated, the bank will send you an email with instructions to reset your password.
To make payment
Log into your credit card account following the guidelines mentioned
above. On the account dashboard, user will find the “Payments” tab which will guide you through the procedure.
– User can set an auto debit which allows the credit card company to directly collect the bills from the bank without having to go through too much stress.
Contact the customer service using this Link
Go to customer Help page Link.