This credit card issued by First National Bank. Ducks Unlimited Credit Card can
be used at Ducks Unlimited Stores. It has good credit card requirements and no Intro APR rate. Normal APR Rate varies from 13.24 – 19.24.Its Cash Advance APR Rate is 25.24, Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 5% of the withdrawal whichever is greater. No annual fee is required.
All that is required is for you to complete your Ducks Unlimited Credit Card
Login. This will grant you access to your Ducks Unlimited online account.
– Charges low introductory rate.
– The World Points program allows the card users to earn one point for every dollar spent.
– Users offers Bass Pro Shop Gifts Card of $25.
– There is no annual fee associated with the card.
- User must be at least 18 years of age.
- User must have a valid US Social Security Number.
- The User should be a resident of the United States
- User should have a clear credit record.
How to Apply For Ducks Unlimited Credit Card
– Go to the homepage (firstbankcard.com ) of
Ducks Credit Card and click on “Apply now” option, located in the Ducks Unlimited Credit Card Section towards the left of the screen.
– User will be navigated to a new page where the user needs to fill in the required contact, personal and housing information.
– Then scroll down to the next part of the form to enter the financial and authorized user information in your application form.
Required: Present employer, Business phone number, Total annual income, Authorized username, etc.
Finally, select the card design and press the “Continue ” button at the end of the application form to submit your enrollment for Confirmation.
How to check status
Users who are interested in checking their application status should call the company 901-758-3825 and provide their account reference number.
Cancel credit card
– Users who wish to cancel their credit card application or close their credit card account must call at 901-758-3825 and respond to the IVR.
Ducks Unlimited Credit Card Login
– Go to Ducks Unlimited Credit Card Login page using this link (ducks.org ).
– User will be navigated to the login page when user needs to look for the Login widget.
– Enter your email and password on the required bars.
– Finally, click the “Submit” button mentioned below to access your credit card account.
– Users unable to remember their login details, go to the ‘login’ page of Ducks Unlimited Credit Card and click on “Need help in signing in” link located below the ‘submit’ button. (For direct access to the password reset screen click here Link.
– User will then be navigated to the next page where you will have to fill in your email address (at the designated place). Once you fill in the information, you will receive a link to reset your DU password. Other related information will also appear on the page.
To make payment
– Sign into your account following the guidelines mentioned above.
– Once user has reached the account dashboard, the user will find the “Make Payment” option right there. Click on it and you will be navigated to a new web page with the payment options below.
– The user can also order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much trouble.
– Cardholders of Ducks Unlimited Credit Card should activate it in the enrollment wizard.
– Users who have already enrolled should login to their credit card account using the following steps described above.
– Once user has reached select ‘Activate Your Card’ from the ‘Action Items’ box or from the ‘Account Services’ link on the left side of the page your card will get activated. Then, the user will not see this option.
Call: 901-758-3825 to get to a customer care agent.