It is a credit card issued by Chase Bank. Disney Rewards Credit Card Login can be used at Disneyland Resort, Everyday Purchases.It has low credit card requirements. Intro APR Rate is 0% for first 6 billing cycles.
APR Rate is 16.49.It’s balance transfer APR is 16.49.It’s Cash Advance APR is 24.74. Grace Period of 21 Days. Transaction Fees Balance Transfer is 3% or $5 whichever is higher, Cash Advance is 3% or $10 whichever is higher, Foreign Transaction is 3%, Penalty Fee Late Payment is Up to $35, Returned Payment fee is Up to $39 and no annual fee.
To access and manage your account online, you will need to complete your Disney Rewards Credit Card Login.
– Disney Rewards Visa Card is a step down from the Disney Premier Visa Card. It offers 1% rewards on all purchases which are $1 reward for every $100 spent and a $50 statement credit the first time the card is used.
– Users can redeem for a memorable Disney vacation, or at Disney Store and Disneystore.com.
– Th Users can also save 10% on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations.
– Users can get 10% off on selected dining locations at the Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort.
– Users can get 15% off on the non-discounted price of select guided tours and will also get recreation experiences at Walt Disney World Resort along with guided tours at the Disneyland Resort.
– User will have to be at least 18 years of age.
– The User should be a valid U.S citizen.
– User will also require a valid Social Security Number.
How to apply for Disney Rewards Credit Card
– Go to this page and click on ‘Apply Now’ at the top left of the webpage
– User will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first select a card design and then fill out the ‘Personal details’. Required: First name, Last Name, Mailing address, City, State, ZIP code.
– Next, the user will have to provide their ‘Financial Information’ and ‘Security Information’ to complete the process. After completion of the Sign up procedure, the user will be able to login to their online account and can manage their account anytime and anywhere.
How to check status
User will have to contact the bank at 1-800-227-4825 and provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Card user will have to contact the customer service at 1-800-227-4825 and speak to them regarding the issue.
Disney Rewards Credit Card Login
– Go to the Homepage (chaseonline.chase.com) and enter their ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ at the login section. Click ‘Log On’.
– User who has forgotten their login details, then they’ve to click on ‘Forgotten User ID or Password?’ at the login sections.
– Then Users will be directed to a new page, where they’ve to either choose to enter their ‘Social Security Number’ or their ‘Chase ATM/debit or Chase credit card number’.
To make payment
– Login to his credit card online account following the steps described above. After logging to the online account the user will find options on how to make the payment.
– User can pay at the nearest branch, by phone, or by mail.
Also, user can order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– Go to the chase bank homepage and click on ‘Set up Online Access’ Then the user will be taken to a new page. On the page, they will have to first select the type of account they would like to access and then provide their ‘Chase account, credit or debit card number’ and ‘Social Security Number’. And then the user will have to select the User ID they would like to use when they access their accounts online. And they’ll also create their own password on the next page. Click ‘Next’.
Call: 1-800-300-8575 to get to a customer care agent.