It is a credit card issued by Continental Finance. Continental Finance Surge Credit Card can be used everywhere Visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. A simple Surge Credit Card Login will help you get the best of your credit card.
The normal APR rate is 29.99. Its cash advance APR rate is 29.99. Cash Advance fee is either 5$ or 5% of the amount of each cash advance whichever is greater and Annual Fee $125 for the first year, after that, $96 annually. The user needs Continental Finance Surge Credit Card Login to access their account online.
– Continental Finance provides monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus.
– There is an initial credit limit of $500.00.
– Continental Finance offers a fast and easy application process; results are provided online.
– Customers can use their card at locations where ever MasterCard is accepted.
– There is free online account access 24/7.
– User has to be at least 18 years of age or older.
– The User should be a resident of the United States of America.
– Users must have a valid Social Security number.
How to apply for Continental Finance Surge Credit Card
– Visit the Continental finance credit card home page then click on ‘Apply Now‘.
-Then the customer will be taken to a new page where they’ve to provide the required information which includes: First and last name, Home Address, City, State, Zipcode. The rest are an E-mail address, Primary phone number, Secondary phone number.
– Next customer will have to provide information regarding their time at their residence and their residential status
– The customer will have to designate whether you have an active checking account. The card owners will also have to certify that they’re U.S residents over the age of 18. They should as well agree with the terms and conditions of the credit card. Click ‘Continue your Application’.
How to check the status
those who desire to check their application status will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
Surge Credit Card Login Guide
– Go to Continental Finance Homepage [continentalfinance.net] and click your card. In this case, click on ‘Surge Card‘. The user will be guided to the next page where they’ve to enter their ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ and click ‘Submit’.
– The user who has forgotten their ‘Username’ can retrieve it by click on ‘Forgot Username’ below the ‘Submit’ button.
– After clicking the link, the user will be navigated to a new page where they’ve to provide their ‘Account Number’ and click ‘Next’ to proceed with the retrieval process.
– If the user can’t recall their password, the user can reset it by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password‘ below the ‘Submit’ button.
– Then the user will be navigated to the next page where they’ve to enter their ‘Username’ and click ‘Next’ to proceed with the process.
To make payment
– The user should log in to his credit card online account following the steps described above. Then the users will find options on how to make the payment.
– The User can order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much trouble.
– Users can also pay by calling the customer service or by visiting the nearest Continental Finance office.
Go to the login page and enter their ‘Credit Card Number’ at the Register section below the login section.
Call: 1-866-449-4514 to get to a customer care agent.