Children’s Place Credit Card Online LOGIN | Apply Here
This credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. Children’s Place Credit Card can be used at Children’s Place.com. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies at 25.99 and no annual fee is charged. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A, no annual charges required. A Simple Children’s Place Credit Card Online will help you access your online account.
– Cardholders are entitled to 30% discount on user’s first purchase
– The Cardholders are entitled to 25% off for their little one’s birthday.
– Cardholders are entitled to Free standard shipping on everyday purchases.
– The Cardholders can earn 2 points for every $1 spent on the card.
– Cardholders can earn $5 reward on accumulated 100 points.
– Card User must be at least 18 years of age
– The Card User should have a U.S Social Security Number and have a government issued photo ID.
– Card User must be a resident of United States.
How to apply
– Visit the homepage (d.comenity.com). Scroll to ‘apply today’ button and click it.
– You will be required to enter the following data; First Name, Last Name, Suffix, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Annual Income. The rest are
Address or Rural Route, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Phone, first name, last name. Again, address 1, address 2, phone number, city, zip code, date of birth. Read the terms and conditions and confirm that the software equipment is accurate.
How to check status Children’s Place Credit Card
those who are interested in checking their application status should call the company 1-800-810-3202 and provide their account reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call: 1-800-810-3202 to close an account.
Children’s Place Credit Card Online
– Users can Visit the login homepage (accountonline.com) of the Children’s Place Credit Card.
– Finally, fill in your User Id and Password in the respective boxes and then click on the “Sign On” button located below.
– User can retrieve their password by opening the homepage of the Children’s Place Credit Card and then select the “Forgot your User ID or your User ID or Password?” link located at the bottom of the “Secure Sign-On” section. (For direct access to the account reset page, click here)
– User will be navigated to a web page after clicking on the link to verify their account, please provide the following account information: Card Number, Name on Card, Last 3 Digits on Signature Panel, Last 4 Digits of Primary Card Holder’s, Social Security Number
To make payment
Login to the webpage and select ‘payments’ to begin to pay using the card.
– The user can also order an auto debit which enables the credit card company to directly collect the bills from the bank without having to go through any problem.
Contact the customer service on 1-800-810-3202 to activate the account.
Call 1-800-810-3202 to get to a customer care agent.