Chase Amazon Credit Card Login Online | Pay Bill Online
This credit card is issued by Chase Bank. It can be used at Amazon.com. It has good credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies at 15.99% – 23.99% (V), its cash advance APR rate is 25.24%(v) and cash advance fees of 5% for a minimum of $10. No annual fee is charged.
You only need Chase Amazon Credit Card Login to access all these benefits.
One point is worth a penny, and 10,000 points can be used to buy an item priced at $100. The three points per dollar spent on Amazon.com orders that you’ll get with this card can, therefore, be thought of as 3% cash back.
By that logic, you’ll also earn 2% cash back at gas stations, restaurants, and drug stores as well as 1% everywhere else
When it comes to giving rewards, perks, and benefits, no one does it better than Amazon chase credit card. It has turned out to be a great tool for saving money and helps users not to fall into debt. Amazon chase credit card login leads it in the list of best rewards credit cards out there. In the completion of 5 top reward credit cards, Amazon chase credit card led the park with 28%, followed be Discover It credit card.
- $50 Amazon.com gift card upon account approval
- 3% back on Amazon.com purchases
- 2% back at gas stations, restaurants and drug stores
- No annual fee
– There will be 3% back on procurements made only at amazon.com.
– There will be 3% Back for each $1 of eligible purchases made at
Amazon.com. The 3% Back does not apply to procurement made at Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.ca, or any other website operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, and subsidiaries.
– There will be 2% back for each $1 spent in the following rewards.
categories: gas stations; drugstores; office supply stores; restaurants. This equivalent to $0.02 in % Back rewards, which is equal to 2 points, for each $1 spent.
– There will be 1% back for each $1 spent on all other procurements. This equivalent to 1 point, for each $1 spent.
– There is no annual Fee involved.
– The user must be at least 18 years of age.
– User should have a valid Amazon.com account.
– The user should not have any filed for bankruptcy.
How to apply
– Visit the homepage (Amazon.com). Scroll to ‘Sign into Accounts’ button and click it.
– The user will be required to enter the following information; first name, last name, email address, address 1, address 2, phone number, city, zip code, date of birth.
– Read the terms and conditions and confirm that the software equipment is accurate.
How to check Chase Amazon Credit Card status
those who are interested in checking their application status should call the company 1-888-247-4080 and provide their account reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call 1-888-247-4080 to close the account.
Chase Amazon Credit Card Login
Login to the online account (Amazon.com).
Enter username and password in the blank spaces below and select ‘login’.
Card users that forgot their password should select the ‘forgotten password’ at the bottom of the login page of the bank.
Enter your username in the page you will be transferred to and provide the requested security information in the spaces provided and click ‘submit’ to get a new password.
To make payment
Login to the web page and select ‘make payments’ to begin to pay using the card or you can make Payment at the nearest branch, by phone or by mail.
There is also another stress-free way to make the payment; you can allow an auto debit from your bank account directly which the credit card service will bill you.
Call the customer service on 1-888-247-4080 to activate the account.
Call 1-888-247-4080 to get to a customer care agent.