This is a card issued by Commenity Bank. It can be used Bon-Ton stores and a credit rating requirement is low. It has no introductory APR rate and is normal APR rate is at 24.99%. The card does not charge an annual fee. Complete your Bon-Ton Credit Card Online Login to access these benefits.
- Users who spend up to $200 using Bon-Ton credit card will earn a $20 reward.
- The gathered points can be redeemed over 1 year and customers have their points securely guarded.
- For every $1 spent, users can earn 1 point.
- Users will receive birthday offers as well as email savings offer.
- Customers can enjoy free shipping services for products over $25 called VIP status offer.
Intending users should be sure to meet the following requirements; 18 Years And Above, Have A Valid Government-Issued Photo Id, Valid Social Security Number. Again, he said a person must be Resident Of The Us And Also Have A Street, Rural Route Or Apo / Fpo mailing address.
How to apply \ Bon-Ton Credit Card Online Login
- Visit the web page of Bon-Ton Credit card. You can click her to do so
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will fill in personal information and details like; Full name, Social Security Number, Date of birth and annual income.
- Next, you will have to enter the following; Street Address, Apartment, City, State, Zip Code, E-Mail Address And Mobile Phone Number.
- Authorize a buyer and select ‘Continue’
To know the status, visit or call the bank and provide your application reference number.
How to cancel card
Call the customer service number and visit the bank and request for your account to be closed.
Bon-Ton Credit Card Online Login
Visit the Bon-Ton credit card homepage [comenity.net/bonton] and fill in your username and password.
Forgotten username / password
- Click on the ‘ forgot your username or password’ link
- You will be directed to a new page where you will be asked to fill in information and select ‘Find my account’.
- Information required includes; CREDIT ACCOUNT NUMBER OR USERNAME, ZIP / POSTAL CODE, IDENTIFICATION TYPE (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number).
To make a payment
- Visit the homepage of the card services and you will find options on how to make the payment.
- You can also permit an automatic billing directly from your bank account which will be taken by the card services.
- Call the customer service or visiting the nearest Bon-Ton store.
- Call the customer service agents to activate a newly received card. Then, go through the internet account and select ‘Register for Online Access’ to register a new account.
- You will be directed to a new page where you will have to enter the following details; Credit Account Number Or Username. The rest are Zip / Postal Code, Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number), Last 4 Digits Of Social Security Number.
- Select ‘Find My Account’.