It is issued by Citibank and can be used at all best buy electronics shop. It has a good credit card rating, its normal APR rate seats at 25.74% and cash advance APR rate is 28.24%. The cash advance fee for minimum of $10 is 5% and minimum interest charge is $2.
There will be a fine for returned payment and late payment up to $37. There are no annual fees incurred by the user. A mere Best Buy Credit Card Login will grant you access to this card.
- Cash back of about 5%
- Your first purchase can earn you a 10% cash back
- You can redeem 250 best buy points for $5
- So You can enjoy free shipping on purchases over $35
- You are liable to receive special 6-12 months financing
- Cashback of 3% for purchase of sporting goods, 2% for restaurant purchases and 1% for rest purchases.
To apply for the credit card user should be; 18 years and above. If they belong to Puerto Rico they should be 21 years and above. They should have a social security number and credit histories that are free from bankruptcies or delinquent account. The user should have a valid photo id.
How to apply
- Visit the best buy home page (citibankonline.com) and click on ‘apply now’.
- New users should indicate they want to apply for a new card by selecting ‘don’t have an account? Create one’.
- You will be directed to a page where you will fill in the following; name, email address, password and phone number.
- Enter your best buy customer id
To check for your application status, the user should call 1-888-574-1301 and provide their application reference number to receive status report.
How to cancel card
To stop service, contact 1-888-574-1301 and speak to them on the issue.
Best Buy Credit Card Login
Go to the home page (citibankonline.com) and fill in your username and password and select ‘sign on’.
Forgotten username/ password
- Go to the homepage and click on ‘retrieve user id’
- You will be transferred to another page where you will provide the following; card number, name as it appears on the card, last 3 digits on signature panel, last 4 digits of social security number.
- Click on’ verify’ after entering the details.
- For retrieving password select ‘retrieve password’
- You will be transferred to the next page where you will enter the following; card number, name as it appears on the card, last 3 digits on signature panel, last 4 digits of social security number.
To make payment
- Login to your online account and use the options on how to make payment
- You can pay the bill at the bank branch or allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank account.
- To activate card you have to go to the homepage and select ‘ register your card’
- Provide the following information on; card number, name as it appears on the card, last 3 digits on signature panel, last 4 digits of social security number.
- Click’ verify ‘after filling the requirements