Giving gift cards on special occasions is a good idea to show your families and loved ones how much you love them. As the festive period unfolds, gift cards will go a long way to communicate your thoughts.
Looking for a good gift card? We have an option for you. Have checked out an Apple gift card? Apple gift cards will help you express your love for you your family and your friend as it will help them get their preferred item on the App store.
Want to check your Apple gift card balance? We have prepared a simple guide for you in this article. Just keep reading not to miss out.
Now, let’s get started. Going forward, we will take a detailed look at the following broad topics that will help you grasp the concept of this topic.
Apple Gift Cards
One of the best gifts you can offer to your loved ones is an Apple gift card. Apple allows you to buy items online with Apple Pay and gift cards and automatically keeps the unused balance in your Apple ID.
In other words, you can use an Apple gift card to buy products online at apple.com or from the Apple store. These products include iPhone, beats headphones, Apple Watch, Mac, and many more. You can also make iCloud payments with the Apple gift card. Interesting right? I know!
The Apple gift card is a white card with a colored Apple logo in the card center. Apple allows you to select the amount you wish to add to the cad. Let’s check out below how you can check your Apple gift card balance.
How to Check Your Apple Gift Card Balance without Redeeming
You can check your Apple gift card online. But make sure you first send the unused balance to your Apple ID. Use the steps below to check your Apple gift card balance online without redeeming it.
- Go to Apple Gift Card site
- Select “ See the balance of your Apple gift Card” below Check the Balance of your Apple Gift Card
- Log in with your Apple ID and password
- You will be asked to enter your gift card Pin
- Then, tap “Check Balance”
Once you have transferred your gift card balance to your Apple ID, it becomes easy to check your balance on your devices. Use the steps below to check your Apple ID on different devices.
Follow the steps if you are using iOS
- Navigate to the App store on your device
- Click on the profile picture on the right
- You will be asked to log in using your Apple ID details
- Follow the prompt on the screen and Apple will show your balance under your Apple ID
For Mac devices
Use the steps below for your Mac device.
- On your device, visit the App store with the spotlight or Dashboard
- Sign into your account with your Apple ID details
- Click on the profile picture
- Apple will show your balance under your Apple ID
Follow the steps below:
- On your Windows device, install and open iTunes
- Sign into iTunes with your Apple ID and password
- Then, click on Store at the top of the screen
- Your gift balance will display under your username
What to Do When You Can’t See Your Balance under Your Apple ID
In the situation where you cannot see your Apple gift card balance, it may be that you have used up your balance. Hence, you have to top up your Apple ID or simply redeem a gift card to view your balance.
Apple gift card codes
For your Apple gift card codes, go to Apple 10 Gift Card.
Apple Customer Service
Need any help? Reach out to the customer service team.
Phone: 1-800-275-2273 (U.S.)
Online: For questions about your gift card or a lost card, visit Apple Gift Card support.
Apple Support: 1-800-275-2273
For troubleshooting your Apple gift card visit get support solutions
You can check your Apple gift card balance using several methods as stated above. But if you are unable to view your balance below Apple ID, you can go ahead to check it online on the website.
Frequently Asked Question
Do Apple gift cards expire?
No Apple gift cards do not expire and can be used for many years and years after redeeming them. But note that Apple can reserve this policy. Hence, do not take an eternity to use the funds on the card
What can you purchase using your Apple gift card?
You can use your Apple gift card to buy Apple devices and accessories, which include iPhone cases and headphones, and many more. You can also use it to purchase apps, games, and music, and also pay subscriptions like Apple TV.
Check Out This Post: