ANN Taylor Credit Card Login Online | Pay Bills Online
Ann Taylor credit card is issued by Comenity Bank and can be used at LOFT AND LOFT.com and ANN TAYLOR’s stores. The card is rated good and has no Introductory APR Rate.
The normal APR Rate is quoted at 24.99%, a cash advance APR Rate of 25.24%, Ann Taylor charges a cash advance of 3% or a minimum of $10. Ann Taylor credit card charges no annual fees.
Ann Taylor Credit Card provides an online enroll portal for the customers to apply for a new Ann Taylor Credit Card. The portal helps customers manage their account easily. The ANN Taylor Credit Card Login online panel enables you to activate their newly received credit card and also make credit card bill payment
- For every dollar spent in-store or online at Ann Taylor or LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory Store, LOFT Outlet, and Lou & Grey, The customers can earn 5 Rewards Points
- Cardholders stand to earn a $20 Rewards Card for every 2,000 points earned or $400 spent at our brands.
- Cardholders also receive $15 Birthday Gift from Ann Taylor.
- The customers can enjoy an extra 15% off the first Tuesday of every month at Ann Taylor, AnnTaylor.com, LOFT, and LOFT.com.
- Ann Taylor credit card charges customers no introductory APR Rate, and no annual fees,
- They can also receive 15% off when they open and use their Ann Taylor Credit Card at Ann Taylor, AnnTaylor.com, Ann Taylor Factory Store, LOFT, LOFT.com, and LOFT Outlet.
Criteria for application of Ann Taylor credit card
Before one can apply for Ann Taylor credit card, such a person must have met with the basic requirement that abides in almost all credit cards, such as;
- The applicant must be of age 18
- He must have a valid US residential address
- He must also be willing to provide his social security number.
- He should have a clear credit history that has lasted for 7 years
How to apply ANN Taylor Credit Card
To apply for the Ann Taylor credit card, the following steps will guide you;
- You will be taken to a new page where they’ve to fill in the required information in order to complete the application process.
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- House Number
- Street Name
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
- Email Address
- You are to save a copy of the card’s terms and conditions for your personal records. Check the box to indicate you agree to the specified terms. Click on the grey ‘Continue’ button to process your application.
Checking of application status/ cancellation of application
To know your application status or to cancel your application, you will have to call the customer care line that will be provided later and give in your application reference number to get the status report.
How to login ANN Taylor Credit Card | ANN Taylor Credit Card Login
Cardholders are required to first visit the Homepage (comenity.net/anntaylor). Here enter ‘Username ‘and ‘Password‘. Click ‘Sign In‘.
Forgot Username/ Password:
Step 1- If the user is unable to recall their login details, they must visit the homepage of the bank and click on ‘Forgot your Username or Password?‘.
Step 2- Here the user will have to provide their ‘Credit card Account Number or Username’, ‘Zip Code/Postal Code’, ‘Select Identification Type’, ‘Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number’
Step 3- Complete and submit the Forgot Username or Password reset form, click on “Find My Account” and the bank will send you a new password after investigating your details
How to make online bill payment – Pay bills online
- To pay your credit card bill you have to log in to his credit card online account following the steps described above. After logging to the online account you will find options on how to make the payment. Or, if you prefer, you can pay at any Comenity Bank branch, by phone, or by mail.
- Another option to pay the bill is that you can authorize an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much trouble.
Customer care line: 1-866-730-7902.