This article will unveil to you key details and guide about Citi Simplicity credit card payment method, login and Customer Service. Most users label it as MasterCard, and others calls it Credit Card, but it is still the same service.
Read on to get the best tips you will ever have need of. So, let’s delve in. The few lines below will grant you all the help you will need to:
- Access your account online
- Make Your payment
- And reach out to a customer’s service support for assistance and for questions that borders you.
There are three ways to make your card payment. You can select either of them depending on what suits you.
You can make your credit card payments via:
Thirdly, through mail.
Payment online, and over the phone are the easiest format:
Log in to Simplicity credit card Account Online
- Online: You can make your Card payment by logging your credit card online account. Most people prefer via online because of the ease and speed. Enter your correct username and password to gain access.
Note: This site is a guide site. You are not yet at the official site/portal, but we will take you there.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- Phone: For those in poor or no internet coverage areas, using the phone option becomes the wisest choice. To make your payment over the phone, dial the customer service number: 800-950-5114.
You will need to keep your card number along with your Social security number handy. Certainly, the automated machine will demand for it. Listen carefully and follow the guide promptly. You can you this means to:
- Check current balance
- Check available credit
- Pay your credit card
- Most recent payment
- Minimum due date
- Payment due date
- Transfer a balance
- Change your PIN
- Check credit card transactions
- Mail: Mailing is the last option and reliable. You can make your credit card payment via mail. Simply send a check or money order using the following address:
P.O. Box 9001037
Louisville KY, 40290-1037
Can I Pay InPerson?
You can make your payment in person using this link to access the location close to you.
Going forward, this card is issued by Citibank branch. You can always contact Citibank. for any issue that have to do with the your Card.
This service has been a popular Service provider house for decades. But, have you ever wondered why? Well, beyond payment, there are other multitude of benefits you can gain from their portal.
Note: Users of this card are advised to attend to the hints below to avoid processing delays when you send your check or money order:
- Cash is not acceptable.
- Enter correctly the 16-digit card number on the memo line
- Avoid the use of staples or clips
- Don’t fold checks when send.
- Only use one check per payment
The disadvantage of making payment via mail is the time it takes. It takes the longest time to post. When you want to make your payments, you are advised to always send payments at least 5-7 working days before your due date.
You can use our comment box if you are having issues understanding any part of these guild. Or, better still, you can choose to visit the service provider using the contact above.