Wells Fargo Secured Visa Credit Card | Login Now
This card offers its owners with online login and bill payment system. The Wells Fargo credit card provides you an awesome shopping experience with a secure payment system and better assistance.
– Customer should be at least 18 years of age
– Customer must have a government issued photo id
– Customer must be a resident of the United States
– Customer must have a valid Social Security Number.
– Customers should have a clear credit history
How to apply for Wells Fargo Secured Visa Credit Card
– Go to the homepage (wellsfargo.com) of the Wells Fargo Secured Visa Credit Card.
– As the web page opens, you will discover the enrolment form under. Input the requested personal details in the fields and then review and accept the terms and conditions by checking in the white box.
– Read the details you just provided and lastly click ‘Submit’.
After your account has been validated you will be able to operate your credit card online.
How to check status
– Customers who wish to check the status of their enrollment should simply contact customer service at 1-800-642-4720.
Cancel credit card
Contact the company by using this phone number: 1-800-642-4720.
Wells Fargo Secured Visa Credit Card Login
– Go to the login homepage (wellsfargo.com) of the Wells Fargo Secured Visa Credit Card. On reaching the web page search for the login widget towards the top left of the screen. Here you must read through your account summary and then provide your username and password in the white boxes underneath.
– After you have filled in the login particulars press “GO” to be navigated to your account dashboard.
– If you have forgotten your login password then press the “Forgot Password/Username?” link which is situated in the basement of the login section on the credit card’s homepage. (For direct access to the password reset page click here Link.)
– Next, you will be directed ahead to a new web screen with the account access help section below. Choose the link that reads as ‘Create a new password’ to proceed with the process.
– Provide the details requested below and the bank will send you a new password.
– You will need to log into your online account following the rules listed above. Once the account dashboard opens you will discover the “Payments” tab which will direct you through the process. (Visit the payments page for more assistance Link).
– Alternatively, you can order an auto debit payment method. This allows the credit card company to collect the monthly bill from your bank account without much problem.
– Customers who have just received their credit card in their mail and wish to activate it for transactions and further usage are required to contact the customer service at 1-800-642-4720.
General Banking: 1-800-869-3557
Online and Mobile Banking