Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card | Apply Now
Its cash advance APR rate is 24.24. Cash advance fee is either $10 or 5% of the amount of each advance, whichever is greater. The annual fee is $25.
– There is no interest charged if paid in full for 6, 12 or 18 months
– It is quick enrolment method.
– You can revel a wide range of rewards on purchases at Micro Center and microcenter.com
– Applicant must be a resident of the United States
– Applicant should have no record of bankrupt.
– Applicant should be at least 18 years of age
– Applicant must possess a government-issued photo ID.
How to apply For Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card
– Go to the application homepage (retailservices.wellsfargo.com) of the Micro Center. Review the terms and then click “Continue”.
– Next, you will be navigated to a new web screen that displays the enrollment form. Fill in the personal detail section of the form with the following information: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Current , Address, City, State, Zip Code, Social Security Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, Home Phone Number, Cell Phone Number
– The financial information section requires the following details: Housing Status, Employer Name, Work Phone Number, and Net Annual Income.
– Review and accept the terms and conditions and lastly submit the form. Once your enrollment is confirmed you will be sent an approval message.
How to check status
Customers who are interested in checking their application status should call the company at 800-869-3557.
Cancel credit card
Call: 800-869-3557 to close the account.
Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card login
– Customers who wish to have access to their credit card account online should open the login homepage of the Wells Fargo.
– Choose your Account Summary from the drop-down menu and then provide your Username and Password in the blank spaces. Click on “Go” and you will be directed to your account dashboard.
– Those who are unable to recall their login credentials should open the homepage of the Wells Fargo and then choose the link that reads “Forgot Password/ Username?” situated at the bottom of the login section. (For direct access to the password/ username reset page, click here Link ).
– Choose the link that applied to you and you will be directed to a new web screen. Provide the requested information and a new password/ username will be sent to you.
To make payment
– Sign into your credit card account following the guidelines provided above. After you have logged in you will see the “Make Payment” button situated on the dashboard.
– You can order an auto debit payment procedure which lets the credit card company to directly collect the bill from your bank account on the expiry date.
– Call customer representative at 800-869-3557 and then provide the card details necessary for activation.
Call: 800-869-3557 to get to a customer care agent.