This card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank and can be used at Healthcare Services. It requires low card rating and charges no introductory APR charges. Its normal APR rate is 12.99. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A and there are no yearly charges.
– The bank charges no interest if the amount is paid in full within 6, 12, or 18 months
– There is no annual fee is related to the card
– Card owners are allowed to instantly finance their health care expenses and then pay in a flexible manner with convenient monthly installments.
– A customer should have completed at least 18 years of age.
– Customer must be a resident of the United States
– Customer must have a valid US Social Security Number.
– The customer should have a clear credit history.
How to apply For Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card
– Open to this web page. To select the ‘healthcare need’
from the drop-down menu and press ‘continue’
– Now, On the following page, press the ‘Apply Now’ button given below the credit card image.
– After that, you will enter a new page where you will have to first choose the type enrollment and then provide with your ‘Personal Information’.Details: Type of Application, Name of the applicant, Social Security Number, E-mail address and Phone number, Date of Birth, Street address/City/State, Zip Code, Housing Status
– Scroll below and input the applicant employment details in the required fields: Employer name, Work Phone Number, Net Annual Income.
– Now, click the ‘continue’ button at the end of the enrollment form and review the account’s terms and conditions on the next page. Once you are comfortable, click ‘submit’ to end the process.
Check application status
– Card users who wish to check the status of their application should visit the application status page of Wells Fargo
– To access the page, you must provide your online banking Username and password. If you do not have these login particulars, input other information in the blank spaces like last name, date of birth, Social Security number and access phrase sent by mail.
To cancel credit card
Call customer service at 1-800-642-4720
Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card login
– Open the login homepage (connect.secure.wellsfargo.com ) of the credit card and then search for the ‘Login ’ section towards the center of the page.
– Input the sign in username and password in the empty spaces and press ‘Sign On’. If you have provided correct particulars you will immediately be directed to your dashboard.
Forgot user ID/ password
– Those who are unable to remember their account details should select the ‘Username/ Password Help’ link which is situated below the password bar in the login section.
– After this, you will reach a new web page, choose ‘Create new password/Find Username under Forgot your Password and Username heading.
– Now, fill in the following pieces of information and press ‘continue’ to retrieve your username and reset the lost password.Details: Username, Account, loan or card number, Date of Birth
How to make payment
– Customers who wish to pay their credit card bills online must log into their online account following the steps described above.Then find the “Make Payment” button on the account dashboard.
– The customer can also authorize an auto debit which allows the credit card company directly collect the bill from the bank without having to go through too much hassle.
– To re-activate the Wells Fargo Health Advantage Card, call the Customer Service at 800-459-8451. Go to this link, and press the link marked ‘sign up now’ next to the sentence ‘don’t have a username or password’.
– Once you have reached the new tab, input your Social Security Number, account number, and email address and finally press ‘Continue’.
– Next, sign in at the ‘Activate Your Card’ website and end the card activation process as directed.
Call: 800-459-8451 or 1-800-932-6736 to get a customer service representative attend to you.