Washington Nationals Cash Rewards Mastercard Login Online Apply Now
Washington Nationals Cash Rewards Mastercard is issued by Bank of America. Its APR rate is 13.24.Its Cash Advance APR varies from 16.24 to 25.24, based on your creditworthiness, for direct deposit and check cash advances. The card has cash advance APR rate is 25.24.
Its cash advance fee is $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater (direct deposit and check cash advances). Late Payment Fee is up to $37. Purchases APR varies from 13.24 to 23.24, depending on credit score (APR is subject to change).
Washington Nationals Cash Rewards Mastercard login
– The login procedure starts at the Bank of America homepage. http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/ph/ecash/
After the website has loaded, you’ll see a red login box on the left-hand side of the page, as shown under.
– Input your Online ID and Pass code, then press Sign In to gain access to your online banking account.
Forgot user ID/ password
– In the situation when you can’t recall your login details, Press the Forgot ID or Forgot Pass code link (depending on which one you have forgotten). It’s essentially the same process for both situations. You are asked to present a couple pieces of data; your card number or account number, and your social security number or tax ID number.
– Users who can’t recall their User Id are asked to fill in their Pass code. If you can’t recall your pass code, you will be prompted to input your Online ID. Press Continue and then finish the recovery process to regain access to your online banking account.
– For every $1 spent on fuel purchases, Users get a reward of 3% cash back
– For every $1 spent on grocery store purchases, Users get 2% cash back
– Users earn 1% cash back for every $1 spent anywhere else
– Users earn $100 online cash bonus if user spend $500 within the first 90 days
– The APR is 0% for the first 12 billing cycles for procurements and balance transfers made within the first 60 days.
– The combined grocery and fuel purchases have a cap of $2,500 quarterly. After that cap is reached, a customer obtains the regular 1% cash back rate.
– Users will have to at least 18 years of age
-Users will also need a U.S. Social Security Number
– Users must have a valid US address
How to Apply For Washington Nationals Cash Rewards
– Visit the Homepage (we have provided a link here for your convenience). This page has more data on the Washington Nationals Cash Rewards MasterCard should you want to read more on it. When you’re ready to apply, press the Apply Now button near the top of the page.
First, choose the design of your card. There is a drop down menu where you can choose the Washington Nationals from the list of MLB teams. You need to input the following details in the Personal section of the enrollment form: Full name, Physical address, Primary phone number, Email address, Country of citizenship, Country of residence, Date of birth
– At this point, you will be asked to input your Job status, Total annual income, Source of income and Monthly housing payments. Like most credit card sign up, you are given the option on the form to make a balance transfer from one of your current credit cards to your new Washington Nationals Cash Rewards MasterCard. If you’d like to make a balance transfer, select the box and fill in the appropriate details.
– The last step involves reading and accepting the terms and conditions, before pressing Review your details. You will be asked to check that all the details you entered is accurate before submitting your enrollment for approval. Now all you have to do is wait and see if you’re confirmed. Best of luck!
– Congratulations!!! If you’ve just received your credit card via email, then you’ll need to activate it first in order to use it. To get your card up and running, call the activation number above and you will be walked through the enrollment process by a Bank of America customer service agent.
After you’ve been assured that your card is ready to use, you may want to consider registering for a Bank of America. To register for an account, press the Secure Registration link we have provided above and you will be navigated to a page similar to the window shown underneath.
You need your card number or account number handy, as well as your Social Security number (or Tax ID number if you prefer). Input those numbers in the fields provided and press Continue.
– To fill in the application process, you will be asked to create an ID and pass code and set up some security questions. As you have confirmed that all your details are correct, you can start revealing all the services Bank of America’s online banking has to offer.
Call: 1 (800) 732-9194.