Upromise Mastercard Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Upromise Mastercard Credit Card is a credit card issued by Barclaycard Bank. It can be used at Upromise.Com. It has good Credit Rating. No Intro APR Rate. Normal APR Rate varies from 14.24 – 23.24. Upromise Mastercard Credit Card Cash Advance APR Rate is 25.49 and its Cash Advance Fees is 5% or 10$ whichever is greater. There is no annual fee required.
Upromise Mastercard Credit Card Login
– Go to the Barclay Card Homepage [barclaycardus.com] to login to Upromise Mastercard Credit Card online account. Here, users has to input their ‘Username’ and ‘password’ at the top right of the page and press ‘Login’.
– If any user has forgotten their login credentials then they should click on ‘ Forgot Username or Password? ’ under the login button.
– You will be navigated to the following page where you’ve to fill in your required details in the empty spaces and press ‘Continue’. Details:
Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Account Number”.
– You can get 5% off at all online shopping made at Upromise.Com
– You can also avail 5% off on the total bill from any participating Upromise restaurants and on all purchases from participating travel partners through Upromise.com.
– Users will get 2% off on eligible in-store department store purchase and on eligible movie theater purchases.
– You will get 1% off on all other procurement
– There is no annual fee required.
– There is no limit to the total cash back you can earn on eligible purchases
– Again, there is no rotating reward categories
– There is $0 fraud liability on unauthorized transactions
– Complimentary FICO Credit Score
– You are rewarded $25 Cash Back Bonus after first use of the card within 90 days
– Upromise designed chip technology to make paying for your purchases more safe at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
– You will have to be a minimum of 18 years or older
– You need to have a valid US address
– Users need to have a valid Social Security number.
– Also, you need to have a valid government photo-ID.
How to apply
– Go to the application page and fill out the necessary details.
– You will be navigated to the next page where you’ve to first fill in your ‘Personal Information’ start the enrollment process. Details: Legal Name, Permanent Address, City, State, Zip Code, Length of time spent at said address, Residence Status
– On the following page, you will have to fill in your ‘Employment and Financial Information’ along with their ‘Contact Information’. Details: Occupation, Total Income, Assets, Primary Phone Number, E-mail Address, Work Phone (Opt.).
– After providing all these details, the users will have to provide security details which include ‘Social Security Number’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Mother’s Maiden Name’.
– You can choose if you wish to view your statements online instead of getting it via email. And you can also transfer your balance from some other credit to this credit card. They just have to enter the card information and the amount you desire to transfer (minimum $100, maximum $20,000).
– Lastly, you will have to read the terms and condition and press on ‘Apply’ button to finish the process.
How to check status
– Those who wish to check their application status should Users can check their application status through the Barclaycard website. To check the status of your application, you will have to press on ‘Check the Status‘at the login section of the login page
– Here, you will have to fill in the necessary details. The users will have to input their ‘Last Name’, ‘Last 4 digits of Social Security Number’, ‘Zip Code’, ‘E-mail Address’ press ‘Check Status’.
Cancel credit card
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, you will have to contact the customer service at 720-374-4200 and speak to them regarding the issue.
To make payment
– Login to your credit card online account following the steps mentioned above. After logging to the online account the user will see options on how to make the payment.
– Or, if you prefer, you can pay at the nearest branch, by phone, or by mail.
– Alternatively, you can pay your bill by authorizing an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– Once you have received the credit card via mail, you will have to first activate the card before using it. To achieve it, you will have to press on ‘Set up Online Access’ at the bottom of the page.
– You will be then navigated to a new page where you’ve to fill up the form to register the card. Details: Social security number, Date of birth, Account number, Whether or not you are a U.S. citizen, Select a username, Select a password.
Phone Number: 800-587-7309.