Union Plus Credit Card is a credit card issued by Capital One Bank. It can be used at Everywhere MasterCard is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no Intro APR rate. Normal APR Rate varies from 23.15. Its Cash Advance APR Rate is 24.24. Cash Advance Fee is 4% or 10$ whichever is greater. No annual fee is required.
Union Plus Credit Card Login login
– Go to this link (capitalonecardsservice.com) and search for the secure login section at the right side of the web page. Now, enter your Login ID and Password and the respective boxes and click the ‘Login’ stated below. If the login particulars are correct you will easily access your account dashboard.
– Those who are unable to remember their user id or password must open the login homepage and then click on the link that reads “: ‘Forgot, Login/ID Password’ which is given in the login section
– On the following page, provide the following details and then press ‘Continue’ to retrieve the User ID and reset the account Password, Account Number, Last 4-digits of Primary Cardholder’s Social Security Number.
– There is no annual fee related to the credit card
– There is no overseas transaction fee
– Now, the Penalty APR rate is 24.99
– Improved help rewards
– Users must be a resident of the United States.
– Users must be at least 18 years of age
– Also, Users must be a current union member.
– Users must have a valid US Social Security Number
– Users must have a clear credit history.
– Again, users must be in good standing of a participating Union.
– Users must have Union Name and Union Local Number
How to apply
– Go to the application homepage using this link (theunioncard.com).
– As you are on the web page, choose the ‘Apply ’ button under Card Access option.
– Now, you will be directed to the enrollment page where you are required to fill out the user’s personal details: Email Address, Full name of the applicant, Current Address, City/State, Zip Code, Phone Numbers, Social Security Number. The rest are Date of Birth, Monthly Mortgage/Rent Amount, Residence Type, Mother’s Maiden Name, Annual Income
– Next, scroll below on the same page and provided with more details that include the following: Union Name, Union Local, Bank Account Type, Your Interest in blank check to use for cash advance
– Now, click ‘Continue sign up’ button at the bottom of the sign-up form and review the terms and conditions of the Union Plus Credit Card on the following page. After you have finished, click ‘submit’ button to finish the process.
How to check status
You can check your sign up status by calling at 1-888-232-3260 and provide with your enrollment reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
– To cancel a credit card, you are required to contact the Merchant’s Tire by calling: 1-888-232-3260 or you can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
To make payment
– Login to the credit card account following the guidelines mentioned above. After you have logged in you will discover the “Make Payment” tab on the account dashboard.
– The client can order an auto debit that allows the credit card company to online collect the bills from your savings or checking account.
– After you have received your credit card and wish to activate it, If you have received the Union Plus Credit Card in the mail then you can activate it for making purchases by contacting the customer service or visit the activation page of the Credit Card for online sign up.
– When you have reached the page, input the requested account details on the given fields: Last 4-digits of Social Security Number, Card Number, Card Expiration Date, Login ID/ Password, Validate Password Email address, Verify Email address
– Next, check or uncheck the email and phone alert option according to your preference and click ‘Continue’ to activate your credit card.
Call Technical Assistance: 1-888-232-3260.