Umb Visa credit card issued by UMB Bank. It can be used at Everywhere visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no Intro APR rate. Normal APR Rate 18.24. Umb Visa Credit Card Cash Advance APR Rate is 25.00. Its Cash Advance Fee is 3% of the amount of the Cash Advance, with a $15 minimum and a $50 maximum. No annual fee is required.
Umb Visa Credit Card Login
– Go to the homepage (umb.com) of the UMB and then locate the “Login” button towards the top right corner of the screen. Click on it and a pop-up will appear on the screen.
– Input your User ID in the empty space and then press “Next”.
– Input your password on the following page to access your account dashboard.
– Cardusers that find it hard to remember their login credentials should open the homepage of the UMB and then click on the “Forgot User ID?” link which is located at the bottom of the login pop up.
– Next you will be directed ahead to forgotten id page. You will be required to choose the type of account you wish to use to identify yourself to UMB. After choosing your account type you will be required to provide specific details so that bank recognizes you as a valid owner of your account.
– There is no foreign transaction charge.
– Card users are offered with 2 reward points per dollar spent on gas and grocery purchases
– Fraud security and personalization services
– Card users earn 1,000 bonus points on your first purchase through the card within the first 3 months of activation
– Card users enjoy Visa rewards like auto rental insurance and travel help
- The user must be at least 18 years of age.
- User must have a valid US Social Security Number
- Again, User should be a resident of the United States
- The user should have a clean credit history.
- User must have a government issued photo ID
How to apply
– Go to the application homepage (umb.com) of the UMB. Review the features of the credit card and then scroll down till you see the “Apply Now” button towards the left of the web page. (For direct access to the enrollment homepage, click here Link).
– Press on it and you will be directed to a new web screen that displays the enrollment. Fill in the General detail section with the following information: Full Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number. The rest are Mother’s Maiden Name, Email Address, Address, Length of Time at Address, Primary Phone, Alternate Phone.
– The Financial Information section requires the following details: Job Status, Position, Employer Name, Length of the job, Previous Employer Name, Previous Position. The rest are the Previous Length of job, Work Phone, Residence Status, Monthly Housing Payment, Primary Financial house, Gross Annual Salary, Gross Annual Other Income, Other Income Source (Optional)
– Check the box below if you wish to add an authorized user and then review the important cost information about the UMB credit card. Check the box below if you agree to the terms and then click on “Submit”.
How to check status
To check the status of your application by calling at 1 800-860-4862 and then provide your application reference number.
Cancel credit card
– Card users who wish to close their credit card account must call the customer service at 1 800-860-4862
To make payment
– The company provides a secure online portal using which card owners can pay their credit card bills. To begin the bill payment process you must log into your online account following the details are given above.
– After the account dashboard opens you will see the “Payments” option which will lead you through the process. You can also order an auto debit payment system to make payments without much problem.
– Congratulations on receiving your card via email. You can activate it for use by calling at 1-800-298-4240.
Call: 800.860.4UMB (4862)
Account Help: 800.821.5184.