Want to apply for new credit? Have you heard of Tractor credit cards?
Having trouble with the Tractor supply credit card login?
Want to learn how to manage your Tractor supply credit card account online? We’ve got you covered! Keep reading to get all the information you need.
Tractor Supply Company
Tractor Supply Company, which opened in 1938, is one of the American largest retail chains of stores that provide products for agriculture, animals, home care, lawn, and garden maintenance via the stores and its online websites.
The company is presently operating more than 1,967 tractor supply stores in 49 states.
Tractor Supply Credit Card
Tractor Supply has credit cards available to qualified customers that are in partnership with Citibank. With this credit card, you get amazing benefits and earn reward points every time you buy on tractor supply. Let’s check out below some of the benefits you stand to get:
- When you buy an item from any tractor supply store or from its website, you will get 5% reward points. Cool right? I know!
- As a new cardholder, you will earn $20 discount on your first purchase if you register in the Neighbor’s Club reward program.
- Also, special financing is available
|6 months||$199 or above||NIL|
|12 months||$399 or above||NIL|
|36 months||$1,599 or above||3.99%|
If a customer selects either the 6 or 12 months financing option, no interest is required.
In addition, to get a Tractor supply credit card, you must have the following:
- A good credit score. Hence, you will not get an account if your credit score is not good enough
- Be 18 years of age or more than
- Lives in the U.S legally
Note that, Tractor supply credit cards can only be used at Tractor Supply stores and the online portal. Also, there’s no balance transfer and no cash advance facility.
How to apply for a Tractor supply new credit card?
If you are a Tractor Supply customer and you want to get a new credit card, you can do so online. The steps below will guide you on how to get it done.
- Go to the official website and select Credit Center Tractor supply a new credit card.
- Tap Apply Today and the online form will appear
- Enter the necessary detail like your Email address, Name, and phone number
- Once you are done filling out the form, Tap Continue
- Follow the prompt on the screen and submit your form
If you are eligible for the card, Citibank will inform you and you will get your new credit card within 10 working days.
How to register an online account?
You can create an online account to manage your credit card. So, if you do not have an online account, follow the steps below to get one.
- Go to the official website and select Credit Center from the menu
- Select Account log-in and tap Register your card under the login form
- Input your card number and hit the Continue button (if you have gotten your card). If you do not have your card yet, then select the “I don’t have my card on hand” link
- You will need to verify your account
- Then, an online form will appear where you will fill in your name, SSN, and phone number
- Select how you want to get the verification code and tap Send Code
- Once you get the code, input it in the space given
- Lastly, you will have to create your user ID and password to access your account
Tractor supply credit card login
Once you have created your user ID and password, you can access and manage your account with them. To login into your account is a simple process. See how it is done below:
- Go to the official website tractorsupplypersonal.accountonline.com
- From the menu above, tap the credit center link
- Select Account Log IN
- Enter your user ID and password and select Sign IN
That’s all. You can access your account and also manage it.
Tractor supply credit card payment
You can make payments online via your account. This process is quite simple. The steps below will guide you.
- Go to your account dashboard and select the make a payment option
- Include the payment account you want to use to pay your credit card bill in case you are doing this for the first time
- Once you have added the account details, including the amount you want to pay
Note that, you can activate the Autopay option for easy payment.
Besides online payment, you can also pay your bills via mail. Send the amount you want to pay and other details to the mail address below.
Tractor Supply Credit Card Payments Credit Card PO Box 9001006 Louisville, KY 40290-1006 Tractor Supply Credit Card
Overnight Delivery/Express Payments Attn: Consumer Payment Dept. 6716 Grade Lane Building 9, Suite 910 Louisville, KY 40213
Tractor Supply Customer Service
If you have any issues with your credit card or want to make a general inquiry, you can reach out to the customer service agent. Check out the contact to use below.
General inquiry – 1-800-263-0691
Technical help – 1-866-668-3706
Hearing Impaired – 1-888-944-2227
Outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico – 1-423-477-6511
Customer service is always available Monday to Friday from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm ET, Saturday from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm ET, and on Sunday from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ET
I hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions, you can drop a comment in the section below.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I use my tractor supply credit card at other stores?
The Tractor Supply Credit Card is good for those who shop frequently at Tractor Supply stores. The Tractor supply credit card can only be used at tractor supply stores or its website.
Check Out This Post: