Toyota Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now at www.toyotafinancial.com
Toyota Credit Card is a credit card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at Toyota dealership. It has low credit card requirements and Intro APR Rate is 0%. Normal APR rate is 23.24. Toyota Credit Card Cash Advance APR Rate is 27.24. Cash Advance Fee is the greater of $10 or 5% of the amount of the cash advance, per cash advance. No annual Fee is required.
Toyota Credit Card Login
– Go to the login homepage (d.comenity.net) of the Toyota. Once the web page opens you will discover the Sign In the section at the top left of the screen. Input your User Name and Password in the empty spaces and then click “Sign In”. You can also access this card via www.toyotafinancial.com.
– You can recover your forgotten ‘Username or Password’, by clicking on ‘ Forgot your Username or Password? ’ below the ‘Sign in’ tab. Sometimes the cardholders fail to recall their login credentials. If such mishap happens to navigate to the login homepage of the Toyota and then choose the “Forgot your username or password?” link situated at the bottom of the sign in section, as shown below. (For direct access to the username or password reset page, click here Link ).
– To find your account and confirm identity, input the following details: Credit Card Account Number or User Name, ZIP Code / Postal Code, Choose Identification Type, Last 4 Numbers of Social Security Number.
– Users will get 0% introductory APR for the first 6 months
– Users will earn 5 points per $1 spent at the Toyota dealerships
– There is no annual fee required.
– Users will earn 2 points per $1 spent on gas, dining, and other purchases
– There is no annual fee required.
– Utilizing the card everywhere else Visa is accepted, you will earn 1 reward point per $1 spent
– The reward points received can be easily redeemed for Toyota service, procurement of parts and accessories, gift cards and travel.
– You should have a valid Social Security Number
– You must have a street, rural route, or APO/ FPO mailing address
– Again, You must be at least 18 years of age
– You must have a government-issued photo ID
– You must have a clear credit record
How to apply
– Go to the sign up homepage (d.comenity.net) of the Toyota Credit Card. As the web page opens you will see an enrollment form below. Before you start filling the form, read the Card member Benefits and Important details and Terms about opening an account.
– Fill in the Personal details section with the following data: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Suffix, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Annual Income.
– Go to the Contact detail section which requires the following information: Street Address or Rural Route, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Mobile Phone, Alternate Phone
– Check the “Yes” option if you wish to add an authorized user and then press “Continue” to go ahead validation. After your application is approved you will be sent an approval message.
How to check status
Call the Helpdesk at 1-844-271-2695 and provide your enrollment reference number to the customer care agent to know your status.
Cancel credit card
If you’ve decided to close your account or cancel your sign up, then call: 1-844-271-2695 to speak to a customer service agent.
To make payment
– You will have to log into his credit card online account following the instructions mentioned above. On logging to the online account, the user will see options on how to make the payment.
– The user can also order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account which is a lot easier.
– Visit the credit card’s homepage and then press on the “Activate Card” button situated on the top of the web screen, as shown in the shown below. (For directly approaching the activation page, use this Link ).
– Fill in the Primary Cardmember detail section with the requested details and then click “Continue” to go ahead with the activation.
Call: 1-844-271-2695 (Visa) or 1-844-271-2704 (Visa Signature) to get to a customer care agent.