TJ Maxx Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
TJ Maxx Credit Card is a credit card issued Synchrony Bank. It can be used at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods and Sierra Trading Post Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. TJ Maxx Credit Card Normal APR rate is 27.24 and no annual fee is charged. Its cash advance APR rate is 29.99. Cash advance fee is 10% or 5$ whichever is greater and no annual fee.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Login
– Input your user id in the empty spaces and then choose the “Login” button under.
– Next, you will be navigated to a new web page where you are required to fill in your password and lastly press “Submit”.
– To recover your password goes to the reset password page using this Link.
– Fill in your account number in the blank space and then choose “Next”. Once your account is verified you will be sent a new password.
Forgot User ID
– Kindly select the “Lookup User ID” link which is situated below (For direct access to the user id reset page, click here Link).
– Then you will be navigated to a new web screen. To reset your user id fill in the following details: Account Number, Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number.
– There is no annual fee required.
– There is no fraud liability
– Again, there is no annual fee related with the credit card
– There is no overseas transaction fee
– Advanced fraud security facilities
– Users get 10% discount on their first purchase through the card
– Utilizing the credit card for purchases at the T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods and Sierra Trading Post Stores you can receive 5 points for every $1 spent
– Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
– Applicants ought to be a resident of the United States
– The applicants have a valid Social Security Number
– Applicants have a photo ID issued by the government
– Applicants must not have bankruptcy history at least for the past 6 months.
How to apply
– Go to the application homepage (onlinecreditcenter6.com) of the TJ Maxx. Scroll down and you will see the enrollment form below. Fill in the personal detail section with the following data: First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Home Phone, Business Phone Cell/ Other Phone, Email Address, Annual Net Income, Length of Time at Current Address, Residence
– Choose a delivery method for your billing statement by checking the options below. Input the following information in the Validation section. Details: Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Mothers Maiden Name
– Review the additional details and then Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement. Check the box below if you want to purchase the optional Card Security program and have read and agreed to the terms of the agreement.
– Next review and agree to the credit terms and consent to the electronic communications that confirms your acceptance to receive communications electronically. Lastly, choose the “Accept & Submit” button which is situated towards the left of the enrollment form.
How to check status
Client who desire to check the status of their application should call at 1-800-952-6133 and provide their application reference number.
Cancel credit card
If you desire to cancel your credit card application or close credit card account then contact the customer service at 1-800-952-6133.
To make payment
– Login to your account with the assistance of the Instruction given above. Once you are prompted to the account dashboard, you will see the “Payments” button right there.
– You can set up an auto pay which allows the credit card company to directly collect the bill from your registered bank account before the expiry date.
– Go to the homepage of the TJ Maxx. Search for the “Activate Card” button at the bottom of the “Log In” section. (For direct access to the activation homepage, click here Link).
– Next press the “Register & Activate “tab to go ahead with the activation. Fill in the requested details below to activate your credit card.
Call: 1-800-952-6133 to get to a customer care agent.