Headquartered in Tinker AFB Oklahoma, Tinker Federal Credit Union is a financial institution that is chartered and regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) of the U.S. federal government. Tinker Federal Credit Union, stands as the largest credit union in Oklahoma and serves Air Force personnel from Tinker Air Force Base and the employees of more than 700 area companies and residents of Oklahoma.
Founded on March 20, 1946, by a small group of civilian employees working at Tinker Field in Tinker Air Force Base, as of July 2019 TFCU has $4 billion assets, over 390,000 members as well as 30 full-service branches and three TFCU Express Service Centers. TFCU returns profits to its members through financial education, higher dividends on deposits, lower interest rates on loans, and low or no fees on service.
Commitment To Members
- To provide the best financial services and convenience for its members using sound financial principles.
- To educate its members to better understand and manage its individual financial needs.
- Strives to always do the right thing for its individual members and its collective membership.
- Promises to always be ethical, honest and trustworthy.
TFCU is a large contributor to the Combined Federal Campaign, with donations of over $1 million to the program. TFCU also hosts an annual MFederal uiracle Car Show as a benefit for the Children’s Miracle Network and the Children’s Medical Research Institute of Oklahoma City.
Tinker Federal Credit Union Services
- Investment and Financial Planning
- Education and Empowerment
- Financial Coaching
- VISA® Gift Card
- VISA® Reloadable Cards
- Convenience Services
- Helpful Article
- Find a Calculator
- Payroll Deduction and Direct Deposit
- Loan Pre-Approvals
- Car Buying Center
How Do I Join?
Tinker Federal Credit Union Routing Number
TFCU Toll-Free Number
Tinker Credit Union exists to help you achieve your goals and realize your dreams. It promises to make your experience at TFCU to be pleasant, satisfying, and easy.
You can trust TFCU to protect your best interest and to understand your needs.