Target Red Credit Card is a credit card issued by TD Bank. It can be used at Everywhere MasterCard is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 23.40. Target Red Credit Card minimum interest is $1.00. The Late Payment Fee is $38 while the returned payment is $27. There is no annual fee required.
Target Red Credit Card login
– Go to the login page (rcam.target.com) of the Target Red Credit Card. Search for the “Sign In” section at the center of the page. Immediately you see the sign in widget fill in your username and password in the blank boxes below.
– Next press“ Sign In ” and you will be directed to your account dashboard from where you can manage your credit activities online.
– Forgotten your username/password? If yes, you can retrieve it by clicking on “Find User Name” under the login button. Select the “Forgot your Username/Password?” link which is situated just below the Login section on the login screen of the credit card. (For direct access to the reset screen, click
– As you press on the link above you will be guided to a new web page. On the top of the screen, there will be a menu with two options reading as “Forgot Username” and “Forgot Password” respectively
– Choose the one that applies to you and you will be taken ahead to the reset screen.
– To recover your password fill in your username in the empty space provided below.
– For setting a new username you must fill in your account number and then press ‘Continue’.
– Clients will get 5% discounts on purchases whether offline or online
– Clients will revel free shipping using their Red card for making online purchases
– There is no foreign transaction fee related to the credit card
– The minimum payments are low
– Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
– The applicants must be a resident of US or Canada.
– Applicants must have a valid Social Security Number.
– Applicants must have a valid government ID.
How to apply
– Go to the homepage (target.com) of the Red Card. After you reach the web page search for the “Enroll” link towards the bottom of the login section. (For direct access to the enrollment page, click here
– Press on the link and you will be directed to the application page. Just fill in the fields under and then press ‘Continue’ to proceed with the process.
– Set up your login credentials, review the enrollment and then press ‘Submit’. After your account is approved you will be directed further to the online console from where you can access your credit card online.
How to check status
– You will have to contact the bank at Target Red Credit Card provides an easy to use online portal using which the applicants can get aware of their application status.
– To check the status of your credit card enrollment then call customer service at 1-800-424-6888 and then provide their enrollment reference number.
Cancel credit card
To cancel or close your credit card account, you are required to call customer representative at 1-800-424-6888 and then respond to the IVR.
To make payment
– Go through the instructions written above. As you log in to your online account, you will see options on how to make the payment. Or, if you want, you can pay at your financial institution.
– Alternatively, you make your payment by requesting for an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will take the monthly bill from your bank account which is a lot easier.
– After you have received your credit card via email, you will have to first activate the card before using it. To do so, you will have to register for an account. First-time users of the Target Red must activate their card for online access. To activate it call 1-888-755-5856 or through the online portal.
– Press on the “ Activate My Card ” button which is situated at the bottom left of the login widget on the homepage of the Target Red
– Then you will be guided further to the activation page. Just provide the requested details below and then press the ‘Submit’ tab under.
– After your account is validated you will be granted the access to your account online account.
Outside the U.S. 612-815-9922.