So many users out there knew Synchrony as a credit card issuing company. Yes! But along side issuing ;of credit card, Synchrony still offer range of credit cards of her own.
This article will unveil to you key details and information about Synchrony credit card. Most users spell it as Synchrony credit card, but it is still the same service.
- Access your account online
- Make Your card payment
- And reach out to a customer’s service support for assistance and for questions that borders you.
Going forward, this card is issued by Synchrony Bank. You can always contact Synchrony for any issue that have to do with the Card.
There are three ways to make your card payment. You can select either of them depending on what suits you. You can make your credit card payments via: Online, phone or through mail. Payment online, and over the phone are the easiest format:
Log in toSynchrony credit cardAccount Online
- Online: Most people prefer via online because of the ease and speed. You can make your Card payment by logging your Synchrony credit card card online account. Enter your correct username and password to gain access.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- Phone: For those in poor or no internet coverage areas, using the phone option becomes the wisest choice. To make your payment over the phone, dial the customer service number: 1-866-419-4096
You will need to keep your card number along with your Social security number handy. Certainly, the automated machine will demand for it. Listen carefully and follow the guide promptly. You can you this means to:
- Check current balance
- Check available credit
- Pay your credit card
- Most recent payment
- Minimum due date
- Payment due date
- Transfer a balance
- Change your PIN
- Check credit card transactions
- Mail: Mailing is the last option and reliable. You can make your credit card payment via mail. Simply send a check or money order using the following address:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
Note: Users of this card are advised to attend the hints below to avoid processing delays when you send your check or money order:
- Cash is not acceptable.
- Enter correctly the 16-digit card number on the memo line
- Avoid the use of staples or clips
- Don’t fold checks when send.
- Only use one check per payment
The disadvantage of making payment via mail is the time it takes. It takes the longest time to post. When you want to make your payments, you are advised to always send payments at least 5-7 working days before your due date.
You can use our comment box if you are having issues understanding any part of these guild. Or, better still, you can choose to visit the service provider using the contact above.