Sustain: Green Mastercard Credit Card reduces your carbon footprint (not really, it technically only purchases carbon credits from the US government, essentially passing the buck to them to make the real necessary changes in the fight again global environmental change) for each dollar you spend with it. This card is distributed by Commerce Bank. No Annual Fee is needed for this card.
Its Cash Advance APR is 25.24%. Its Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 5%, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee is up to $38.Its Purchases APR is 1.99% Intro APR for the first 6 months, 12.24% to 18.24% APR based on creditworthiness
Benefits of Sustain Green Mastercard Credit Card
– Card owners receive Carbon footprint reduced by 2 pounds per $1 spent on all purchases. Spend at least $1,250 in a calendar quarter and Sustain Green will reduce your carbon footprint by an additional 2,500 pounds, up to an additional 10,000 pounds per year.
– Green will reduce your carbon footprint by 5,000 pounds of carbon offsets when you make your first purchase within 90 days.
A client must fulfill the following conditions to enroll for this card: be at least 18 years of age, have a valid US street address, have a valid SSN.
How to apply For Sustain Green Mastercard Credit Card
– The enrollment for this card is two-pronged: first, you must create an account with Sustain Green, and second, you must enroll through Commerce for the actual card. The first section is available here at the card summary page Sustain: Green has set up. To start the process press the Get Credit Card- Apply Now link within the blue box displayed underneath.
– Input the following details in order to apply in the Sustain Green program: Full name, Address,.Postal Code, Email.
– Go through the terms and conditions and then, if you confirmed, choose complete enrollment to proceed on to the Commerce website.
– Just in case you aren’t sick of reading terms and conditions forms yet, go through the corresponding terms and conditions form for the Commerce credit card to make sure that you are fully aware of all fee and bill structure inherent in the card. If you assent chooses I Accede and proceed with the enrollment.
– Please supply the following personal details to Commerce here: Full name, Address, Phone number, Email address, Duration at address, Date of birth, SSN, Mother’s maiden name, Employment and Financial Information.
– In order for Commerce to construct a financial profile for you, you must submit the following financial and employment details to their site: Occupation, Employer, Time with employer, Work phone number, Total annual income, Other income, Housing status, Monthly housing payment, Nearest relative full name / relationship, Additional Questions.
– If you have declared bankruptcy in the last ten years or if you are not a US permanent resident designate such here.
– If you are looking to add a co-applicant, perform a balance transfer from another credit card, link this card to another Commerce account, or purchase overdraft protection, you may do so at this juncture. If everything in your enrollment is complete and accurate submit it to Commerce.
– In order to make a payment and achieve other tasks with your card, you must login to your account. To achieve, press on the image of the Commerce Bank login page above. Input your Username and password and press “Sign On” and you will be logged in.
– Inside the portal, with your online account, you are able to make payments, change your address, and opt for e-statements over traditional mailed statements.
– Activating your card is very simple, just input your account number and your name as it is listed on the card.
– If you can’t find your account number, it is situated on card statement sent to your home.
– Once you’re done inputting in these two pieces of details you are ready to press “Submit”. Your card is now activated and you can start to use your card online.
922 Walnut St Kansas City, MO 64106 United States.