This card is specifically designed for individuals who love to do research on cancer. Susan G. Komen Bank Americard Credit Card enables these individuals to earn rewards on their everyday procurements.Bank of America is the issuer of this card. No Annual Fee is required. Its Cash Advance APR is 15.99% APR to 24.99% APR, depending on your creditworthiness. Its Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 3% of cash advance amount, whichever is greater. Its Late Payment Fee is up to $38.Its Purchases APR varies 12.99% APR to 22.99% APR, depending on creditworthiness.
– Card Users are entitled to 1% cash back on purchases, 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter. Komen receives $3 and 0.08% of all retail purchases made with the card and $3 for each renewal of a card in good standing with a current balance.
– Card owners receive 0% introductory APR for 12 months. Online applicants get a $100 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in procurements in the first 90 days of the account opening.
To successfully enroll for this card you must meet the following criteria: Be at least 18 years of age, have a credit history with no recent bankruptcies.
How to apply For Susan G. Komen Bank Americard Credit Card
– Go to the Susan G. Komen BankAmericard Credit Card welcome page. This page outlines some of the various rewards of the card. Once you’re done a reading, press the blue “Apply now” tab to start.
– Notice that there are links for FAQs, a customer service hotline, and online chat help if you need assistance filling out your enrollment.
– In the personal details section, input your full legal name, residential address, primary and alternate phone numbers, and email address. If you’re a current Bank of America customer, you can skip this step by pressing on the “Save time and prefill your enrollment” link.
– If you want to send your statement to an address other than your home address, check the box that says “Send my statement to a different address” and input the preferred address.
– Input your country of citizenship, country of residence, date of birth, and mother’s maiden name.
– In the employment and finances section, select the option that best describes your employment status and answer any supplemental questions that pop up.
– Once you’ve completed this, supply your total annual income, a primary source of income, estimated liquid assets, housing status, and monthly housing payment.
– In the additional options section, you can decide to transfer a balance from one of your old credit cards to your Susan G. Komen card or to add an additional cardholder. If you want to transfer a balance, you’ll require the name of the credit card institution, the transfer amount, and your account number. If you want to add a cardholder, you’ll require that person’s full legal name, their relationship to you, and either their Social Security number, date of birth, or address.
– In the terms and condition’s section, press on the “View as PDF” link to save or print a copy for your records.
– Check the box that acknowledges you’ve read and accede to the card’s terms and conditions. Press on the blue “Review your information” tab to double check your enrollment before submitting it for final processing and confirmation.
– First and foremost, navigate to the Bank of America homepage.
– Once there, input your Online ID and Passcode into the empty fields in the Secure Sign-In tab, and press the Sign In button. This section is situated in a little red box at the top left of your screen.
Forgot password/User Id
– In case you misplaced your login details, you can select the more applications of the Forgot ID and Forgot Passcode links and you will be brought to a recovery page.
– If you have lost your Online ID you will be required to input your complete card number (or account number), your Social Security number (or Tax Identification number), and your Password into the empty fields and then press Continue to start the recovery process.
– If you have misplaced your Password you will be required to input your complete card number (or account number), your Social Security number (or Tax Identification number), and your Online ID into the blank fields and then hit Continue to start the recovery process.
– For you to be able to utilize your card to its highest potential, you have to activate it first. This can be done by contacting the customer service agent at 1 (315) 724-4022 or using the web portal.
– To use the web portal to activate your card, first press the “Secure Activation” link above, and then press the Apply tab on the subsequent page.
– You will then be required to input your complete card number (or account number) and your Social Security number (or Tax Identification number) as well as press the Continue tab. lastly, you must create an Online ID and Password as well as adjust your security settings before the activation process is completed.
Bank of America PO Box 15019 Wilmington, DE 19886-5019.