Sunoco Mastercard Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Sunoco MasterCard Credit Card is a credit card issued by Citi Bank. It can be used at Sunoco Gas Stations. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Sunoco MasterCard Credit Card Normal APR rate is 25.24. It’s cash advance APR rate is 29.99. Its Cash advance fee is 5%(min $10). No annual fee is required.
Sunoco MasterCard Credit Card login
– Go to the Homepage (citiretailservices.citibankonline.com) of the Sunoco and then search for the Sign On section at the top left of the screen.
– Enter your User ID and Password in the empty spaces and then click “Sign On”. If the login credentials filled in are correct you will be directed to your account dashboard from where you can operate your account.
– Open the login homepage and then choose the “Retrieve User ID” link situated at the bottom left of the “Sign On” section, as shown below. (For direct access to the user id reset page, click here Link).
– Input the following details to retrieve your ID: Card Number, Name as it Appears on Card, Security Code, Last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s, SSN.
– If you have forgotten your login password then you are required to press on the “Reset Password ” link which is located at the bottom right of the “Sign On” section. (For directly approaching the reset password page, use this Link).
– In order to recall your password you are required to input the following information: Card Number, Name as it Appears on Card, Security Code, Last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s, SSN.
– Utilizing the credit card at fuel stations, you will receive a discount of 5 cents per gallon purchased
– There is no annual fee required
– Zero fraud liability
– There is 24×7 online account control facilities
– Flexible redemption of the earned points
– There is no extra charge for additional cards
– There is flexible payment options
– The user has to be at least 18 years of age.
– User should be a resident of the United States with a valid Social Security Number
– The user must have a government issued photo ID
– The user must have undergone a credit check performed by the Citi Bank.
How to apply
– Go to the Homepage (sunocorewards.com) of the Sunoco and then search for the “Apply for Your Card” button which is situated at the bottom right of the web page, as shown below. (For direct access to the application page, click here Link).
– Next you will be navigated to a new web page that displays the enrollment form. Fill in the following details in the personal details section: Email Address, Address, Phone, Financial Information, Date of Birth.
– Proceed to the Account Terms & Details section of the application form. Review the Terms and Conditions and then check the boxes below if you see the software and equipment satisfy the requirements listed above and review and agree to the terms, conditions, and disclosures.
– Lastly, click the “Submit Enrollment ” tab. If you are found eligible for the credit card a confirmation message will be sent to you.
How to check status
If you are willing to know your application status then you will have to contact the bank at Applicants of the Sunoco MasterCard at 1-866-622-3574.
Cancel credit card
You can cancel your card by calling the customer service at 1-866-622-3574 or you can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
To make payment
– You will have to log in to your credit card online account following the procedure explained above. On logging to the online account you will see options on how to make the payment.
– You can order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much hassle.
– You will have to get registered or speak to a customer care agent at 1-866-622-3574 to be able to activate your Sonoco MasterCard Credit Card and then provide your Card Number and Name on Card.
Phone Number: Call: 1-866-622-3574
Technical Assistance: 1-866-622-3574.