Stoneberry Credit Card is a credit card issued by Stoneberry. It can be used at Stoneberry stores. Stoneberry Credit Card has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. The normal APR rate is N/A. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. The cash advance fee is N/A and no annual fee required.
Stoneberry Credit Card login
– Fill in your Email Address and Password in the blank spaces and then press on “Sign In”. If the login credentials entered are correct you will be navigated to your account dashboard.
– Those who lost their login information can still recall pressing on the “Forgot your password?” link which is situated at the bottom of the login section on the bank’s home page (For direct access to the username or password reset page, click here Link .)
– Card users who remember their password should first open the login homepage and then choose the “Forgot Password” link situated at the bottom right of the sign-in section, as shown below.
– A pop-up will on the screen which requires your Email Address.
– Input your email and a new password will be sent to you.
– There is no annual membership fee related to the credit card
– Again, there is no limit fee
– There is no extra charge for online payment
– Card owners can set up low monthly payment options
– Applicants should be at least 18 years of age.
– Applicants must be a resident of the United States
– The applicants must have a government issued photo ID
– Applicants must have a clear credit history.
How to apply
– Go to the D.Comenity Bank homepage simply put all your favorite items in your shopping cart, and press “Check Out”.
– Input your name and address so we can promptly deliver your new items.
– Choose “Stoneberry Credit” as your payment option and accept the terms and conditions.
– Press “Submit” and you will be soon sent an approval message.
How to check the status
To know your enrollment status then you will have to call the If you have already applied for the Stoneberry Credit Card, you can easily check your enrollment status by calling at 1-800-704-5480.
Cancel credit card
Users can cancel application /close their account by contacting the customer service at 1-800-704-5480
To make payment
– Follow the instructions above. On the account dashboard, you will discover the “Payments” tab.
– The user can also send his/ her payment to the following address: Stoneberry, P.O. Box 2822, Monroe, WI, 53566-8020.
– If you want to activate your newly received credit card must then contact customer service at 1-800-704-5480.