Stephen F. Austin Alumni MasterCard Login Online | Apply Now
This card is for Alumni of Stephen F. Austin Alumni Association. This card is distributed by Commerce Bank. The Annual Fee is $0.Its Cash Advance APR is 25.49% (APR is subject to change). Its Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 5% of the amount, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee is up to $37.Its Purchases APR is 12.49% to 18.49%, based on creditworthiness (APR is subject to change).
Stephen F. Austin Alumni MasterCard login
– Commence by clicking here to be navigated to Bank of America’s secure online portal. There you must supply your Online ID and Password in the empty fields. Once your login information has been supplied, click Sign In to access your online banking account.
– In order to begin the login process, press on this link to go to the Commerce Bank credit card account access page. On the left side of the page is an Online Banking Login box. Type your Customer ID into the blank field and hit Log In.
– Next, you are asked to supply your Password. Commerce Bank enables users to decide which page they’d like to be directed to once they’ve logged in. You may choose your choice from the drop-down menu and it will be your default page every time you log in, until you change it again.
– Once you’ve selected your desired default page, input your Password and press Log In. Assuming the ID and password were inputted correctly, you should be looking at the main page of your online banking account.
Benefits of Stephen F. Austin Alumni MasterCard
– Card owners are entitled to 1% cash back for every dollar spent, 1.99% introductory APR for first 6 billing cycles.
– Card owners will be given a Stephen F. Austin Alumni Association license plate frame.
To be qualified for this credit card you must fulfill the following criteria: Client must be 18 years of age or older, Client must have a valid Social Security number, Client must have a valid US address.
How to Apply For Stephen F. Austin Alumni MasterCard
– Kindly, go to the Stephen F. Austin Alumni MasterCard webpage, find the Enroll Now tab near the top of the page and press on it to commence the enrollment process.
– The first part of the enrollment form requires that you review the terms and conditions. Once the document has been read, and if you accede to the terms stated within, press I Accede to get to the enrollment form on the following
– The first section of the enrollment form asks for the following personal details: Name, Full physical address, Phone number, Email address, Time at your current address, Date of birth, Social Security number, Mother’s maiden name.
– Next, you must supply your current Occupation/Position, Employer, Time With Employer, Work Phone and Total Annual Income.
– To find out more about your housing situation, Commerce Bank asks if you rent or own your current home and how much you pay per month.
– At this point, you are to supply the Name of the nearest relative not living with you and their relationship to you.
– The final step requires that you answer if you’ve declared bankruptcy in the last 10 years and if you are a permanent U.S. resident. Choose your answers, then press Next if you are satisfied with all the details you inputted.
– With all the steps completed, your enrollment will have been submitted to be reviewed by Commerce Bank. We sincerely hope the help we have offered has guided you through this enrollment process with ease.
– Congratulations! If you’ve just received your new Stephen F. Austin Alumni MasterCard via mail, you’re probably quite anxious to start using it. Before you can start using your card, you’ll first have to get your card activated by dialing this number – 1 (800) 645-2103.
– Once done, it’s time to apply for an online banking account. Press the Secure Registration link under the activation number to start the application process. The first page that you’re directed to asks that you to review the terms and conditions and press Accept if you accede with them.
– On the subsequent page, choose the type of account you wish to use for online banking, then press Continue.
– To register for an account, you are asked to supply the following details: Social Security number, Account number, Credit card security number, Name as it appears on the card, Amount of last payment (enter $0 if you haven’t made one yet), Zip code, Email address.
– Press Continue once you’ve inputted all the details correctly. The remainder of the account set up will have you creating a customer ID and password, which will be used from here on out to log into your account.
– Trust these instructions have proven useful to you, and that you’ve got your card activated and your new online banking account created with as little trouble as possible. Happy banking!
Call: 1 (800) 645-2103
Commerce Bank // 922 Walnut Street // Kansas City, MO // 64106