Stein Mart Platinum MasterCard
If you love to shop at Stein Mart, then this card is for you. Your shopping experience will most likely improve with the Stein Mart Platinum MasterCard. This credit card earns users 1 point for every $1 spent, not just at Stein Mart but everywhere MasterCard is accepted.
The issuer of this card is Synchrony Bank.The Annual Fee is $0.Its Cash Advance APR is 28.99% (APR is subject to change).Its Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 4%, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee is up to $35.Its Purchases APR is 26.24% (APR is subject to change).
– Cardmembers are entitled to 1 point per $1 spent on everyday procurement.
– Cardmembers are entitled to 10% savings on your first purchase after opening an account.
– Customer must be 18 years old.
– Customer must have a valid US address.
– Customer must have a valid Social Security number.
– Customer must have a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply For Stein Mart Platinum MasterCard
– For a smooth application, simply go to the Stein Mart credit card page and press the Enroll Now tab, located on the right side of the page.
– The enrollment form consists of a series of blank fields in which you must provide the essential personal and financial details. First, you must input the following details about yourself: Name, Address, City, State, Zip code, Phone number and type, Email address, Annual net income.
– Next, choose how you would like to receive your credit card statements; by email or by regular mail. Mark the circle next to Electronic Statements or Paper Statement, then proceeds to the next section.
– Synchrony Bank needs to confirm your identity, so input your Date Of Birth, SSN/ITIN, Driver’s License Number, State (of driver’s license) and your Mother’s Maiden Name.
– The last step consists of you reading the terms and conditions and choosing the box proving you accede with these terms. Press Accept and Submit to submit your form for review and to end your registration procedure.
– With the enrollment form sent out, you can sit back and await your confirmation. We trust these instructions were clear and concise, and trust you will be receiving your new Stein Mart Platinum MasterCard shortly.
Stein Mart Platinum MasterCard Card Login
– For you to reach your online banking account, first and foremost go to the Stein Mart Synchrony Bank login page. On the left side of the screen is a Cardmember Login area. Input your User ID and press Log In to proceed. On the next page, you’ll be asked to supply your password to have access to your online banking account.
– If you’re using a computer or device for the first time, you may come across a notice similar to the one displayed beneath. If this happens, kindly input the answer to the Challenge Question you created during registration and press Next. This will bring you to the password section of the login process. Input your password to have access to your online banking account.
– Is not unusual for users to misplace their login details, so don’t worry if you can’t recall your User ID. Press the Lookup User ID link in the card member login area. To validate your identity, input your Account Number and Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number and press Next.
– In the following pages, you will be given further instructions on how to retrieve your User ID and in turn, log into your online account.
– Before you can get any use out of your Stein Mart Platinum MasterCard. First and foremost, you need to get it activated. Contact the customer service at 1 (855) 269-2139 to activate your card now.
– Once active, you’ll notice it very useful to apply for an online bank account to oversee your credit card account. To apply for an online account, press the Secure Registration link beneath the activation number. This link takes you to the Stein Mart login page, where you have to press on the Register Here link, as displayed in the window beneath.
– You will be navigated to the Stein Mart Account Registration page. To start the application process, you have to give your account number and press next. The following sections enable you to create a User ID and password, as well as set the security questions in case you can’t get into your account. Once you are done with this process, you will be able to use your new account to meet all the banking tasks your heart desires.
Call: 1 (855) 269-2139
200 Crossing Blvd // Suite 101 // Bridgewater, NJ // 08807.